Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Famous Jett Jackson Killed Himself......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the dude that played the back up running back in the movie Friday Night Lights, he replaced Boobie Miles when he got injured.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      i know it sounds nuts to some people, but money cannot make you happy. if you want to die, you want to die.
      I hear people say that all the time but I'd sure be willing to give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Exactly, not only that, but people really don't have an understanding of what mental problems can do to you.

Nothing material in this world can help you when you are suffering from mental issues like depression or some illness.

I remember I used to think the same way about people that killed themselves, that was until I saw my homeboy who was a schizophrenic. It was the craziest thing I had ever seen. I knew then that physical injury is nothing compared to mental problems.
        Schizophrenia is a rich, capitalist country's disease

Comment

Whoah. That's kind of sad, I used to watch that show on the Disney Channel.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
            Why do these kat who seemingly have everything (money fame looks b!tches) off them selves?? what can possibly be so damn bad??? weak salsa.....

http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/19/lee-th...oli-and-isles/

Believe it or not, the same things that you think MAKE a person (i.e. money, fame, b1tches, looks) could be the same reasons they end it.

I hear it's a lot of pressure and stress being famous. Only certain types of people can handle it

Comment

Ironic, but on the only show I remember him on, his character also committed suicide.

There was a show called "Flash Forward" where everybody passed out for 15 minutes and dreamt of the future and he threw himself off a roof to prove what happens in the dream wouldn't necessarily come true. The show was cancelled after one season.

Comment

Man that sucks, I use to watch Jett Jackson every once in a while when I was younger. He also had a role in the Disney movie, Johnny Tsunami, which is a pretty cool kid flick.

RIP.

Comment

One of my favorite editions of Jet magazines right here. Emile Griffith was a damn good fighter.

Last edited by UTEP; 08-20-2013, 06:42 AM.

Comment

I remember hom from disney growing up. Thats crazy he was a decent actor and had to be making decent money on TNT.

Has to be drugs and alchohol or a biiietch

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

This dude looks gay. He was probably struggling with coming out of the closet more than likely.

Having said that. Any man that kills himself for silly petty reasons (this guy was rich by the way) is a weak piece of ****.

So long

Comment

Working...
                      X