• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Mexican drug Cartels hires these guys to do contract killings

Comment

let my people go.

Comment

Originally posted by EDD1 View Post
        with all the issue many anti-war groups have with drone strikes, online monitoring and the classification of terrorism, how would you all feel about the us government assigning this group as enemy combatants and using military to seek and suppress.

Ps I'm not a conservative liberal or progressive, just a concerned dad and hispano
        Are you concerned that the authorities are racial profiling Hispanics to arrest them under a guise of gang affiliation?

Comment

send them all to New England's apartment with ankle bracelets on

Comment

I never understood those stupid face tattoos, they think it makes them look scary but they're about as scary as those ICP juggalos.

Comment

One of the reason I joined the Marine Corps was to do battle with pieces of filth like this. I'll reserve further comments on the subject. Thank you for posting this, TBear--you ****

:wank:

Comment

Definitely a good news.

Comment

Now if they can get some of the arrested to rat out others the gang will unravel.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                    Are you concerned that the authorities are racial profiling Hispanics to arrest them under a guise of gang affiliation?
                    Nahh, I think the authorities (depending on region) tend to be knowledgeable on gang culture, I mentioned being Hispanic cause I believe this is a matter that our community needs to focus on more.

Comment

good job by the agents

Comment

Working...
                      X