No announcement yet.

Childs mother delivers a left hook to a skateboarder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    That dont give the kid a free pass to run around unattended or give the mother the right to hit the dude. If he would have smacked her in the face with the skate board Id understand.
    lol I know, I only said it in jest

Comment

that was a right hook. just sayin.

Comment

Dumb broad

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          It was clearly an accident and he was definitely sorry. Why the **** s that kid running around unattended?

If that kid ran out into traffic, she probably would've blamed the driver.

Stupid b*tch.
          This...dumb b1tches be dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by _Gatti_ View Post
            I would have went chris Brown on her ass!
            This right here.

I hate it when a woman lays a hand on a man. If a woman ever does that to me, I will murder her right there on the spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy-101 View Post
              lol I know, I only said it in jest
              :WORD: i thought you were serious :WORD:

Comment

That was bang out of order, clearly an accident and he was clearly sorry. I'd definitely knock her out there, I'm trying not to have that kind of mentality but I know as I am now I wouldn't be able to resist wrapping that skateboard around that fat ****s head.

Comment

The woman is an idiot and I hope this video results in her being prosecuted.

The skateboarder was well within his right to get angry. The mother's inability to control her kid/lack of common sense could have resulted in both the skater and the child being injured. The skateboarder should be credited for not flying off the handle at the mother in the first place and not retaliating to her mindless violence. Again, I must stress how much I hope she faces charges for this.

Comment

He got what he deserved, how old is that guy? Playing with skateboards he needs to grow the **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                      He got what he deserved, how old is that guy? Playing with skateboards he needs to grow the **** up.
                      Every heard of Tony Hawk?

Comment

Working...
                      X