Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When woman get older they want to have sex with younger black men.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    This is funny man. In all seriousness, I think ALL white women want a black guy at least just once in their life. It's the same thing with some guys wanting an asian woman at least once, and everything. It's because a lot of white women aren't around brothers their whole lives, and it's like some secret mystery thing.

I have a white girlfriend, mainly because the black women I've dated are b*tches. I'm sorry.
    The concept that all white women secretly crave black men is rubbish created to emasculate white men.

And as for Trigger, if these "women" had any idea that he's a foot-sniffing weirdo I bet most of them would run.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      The concept that all white women secretly crave black men is rubbish created to emasculate white men.

And as for Trigger, if these "women" had any idea that he's a foot-sniffing weirdo I bet most of them would run.
      Probably, but hey.

Well I can tell you from going to a predominantly black high school that a lot of the stereotypes of rumors aren't true, it all depends on the person. Not every brother is gods gift, but I swear that's how some brothers act regardless. But from the white women I've encountered in my life, it's something they've always wanted to try at least once.

It's not that black men are better or something, it's just something white women don't encounter in their lives, so it's more of a curiosity.

Comment

I've met sisters that for whatever reason want to get down with a white boy at least once to try it, because it's something they don't encounter in their everyday life.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger H:) View Post
          Almost everywhere I go these milfs hit on me like crazy. Just this morning this married teacher starting rubbing my shoulder and touching my arms and asking me how's work right in front of my supervisor. My wife gets a little pissed of with these cougars that want me. Sometimes it's hard for me to workout at the gym because these ladies want to talk. What should I do?
          Brother please!

so if a married man shakes your hand, taps you in the shoulder and asks you how's work does that mean he wants you too?

Comment

My guess is you remind them of their grandson, the one they molested.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              This is funny man. In all seriousness, I think ALL white women want a black guy at least just once in their life. It's the same thing with some guys wanting an asian woman at least once, and everything. It's because a lot of white women aren't around brothers their whole lives, and it's like some secret mystery thing.

I have a white girlfriend, mainly because the black women I've dated are b*tches. I'm sorry.
              Maybe they were *****es to you because you're a coconut?

You only date white or Latino's as you said.
              Prefer Tom Hanks over Denzel.
              Eminem fan to the core and have him over Jay z.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                Brother please!

so if a married man shakes your hand, taps you in the shoulder and asks you how's work does that mean he wants you too?
                This is exactly how my friend acts... He says Hi to a girl, (bartender, cashier, or sales rep. mind you) she says hi back and he goes she wants me.. Did u hear how she said hi?

Comment

Originally posted by Master Cvnt View Post

I have Em over Jay-Z... Nothing wrong with that... But I got Pac & Big over all... And just for all u rap heads/Pac Haters F BIG L... He's not even on the list!

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                    This is exactly how my friend acts... He says Hi to a girl, (bartender, cashier, or sales rep. mind you) she says hi back and he goes she wants me..Did u hear how she said hi?

Comment

Originally posted by Master Cvnt View Post

Em is better than jay.

Comment

Working...
                      X