Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When woman get older they want to have sex with younger black men.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trigger H:) View Post
    Almost everywhere I go these milfs hit on me like crazy. Just this morning this married teacher starting rubbing my shoulder and touching my arms and asking me how's work right in front of my supervisor. My wife gets a little pissed of with these cougars that want me. Sometimes it's hard for me to workout at the gym because these ladies want to talk. What should I do?
    How big is your penis Trig?

Comment

Do they get mad when the find out youre packing a heater the size of Leds?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        Do they get mad when the find out youre packing a heater the size of Leds?

Comment

Comment

. What should I do?
            wake up?????

Comment

Too many people wanting to know more about Trigg's anatomy.

Comment

i zink its cos of ze shaft mr trigg. any futo's

Comment

Just this morning this married teacher starting rubbing my shoulder and touching my arms and asking me how's work right in front of my supervisor. My wife gets a little pissed of with these cougars that want me.
                  I've got some bad news for you.

Your wife wants a divorce.

She's trying to set you up for adultery as grounds for divorce.

I hope you have a pre nup.

Comment

I'm a little concerned that some of you guys want to know my penis size. I've state before on BS that I do not have a big penis.

Comment

This is funny man. In all seriousness, I think ALL white women want a black guy at least just once in their life. It's the same thing with some guys wanting an asian woman at least once, and everything. It's because a lot of white women aren't around brothers their whole lives, and it's like some secret mystery thing.

I have a white girlfriend, mainly because the black women I've dated are b*tches. I'm sorry.

Comment

Working...
                      X