No announcement yet.

Hidden Camera Of Gay Couple W/ Family In Texas Yields Shocking Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hidden Camera Of Gay Couple W/ Family In Texas Yields Shocking Results

I watched five minutes. I enjoyed it, a heck of a lot different reaction than I thought there'd be.

Comment

If it was 2 guys i think the reactions would be a little different, lesbians seem to be more accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        If it was 2 guys i think the reactions would be a little different, lesbians seem to be more accepted.
        those people would have reacted the same, I reckon.

Comment

Well, im sold. Imma book me a flight to Texas and lez out in a restaurant.

Comment

Didn't shock me when they said Liberals in New York didn't care. Liberals have no hearts.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
              Didn't shock me when they said Liberals in New York didn't care. Liberals have no hearts.
              Well, from what I understand, New Yorkers have a "mind my own business" mentality. I remember seeing a video of a guy laying on the side of a street dead for hours and people were just walking by him.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                Well, from what I understand, New Yorkers have a "mind my own business" mentality. I remember seeing a video of a guy laying on the side of a street dead for hours and people were just walking by him.
                Same as those ****ing brits.

Comment

i like watching that show...this one is my personal favorite

well worth the 9mins

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                    True, New Yorkers seen crazy **** all the time, especially on the subway. It's gotta be the biggest state filled with crazy people.

Comment

Working...
                    X