Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok I ćhange my mind I love doggy style.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Ok I ćhange my mind I love doggy style.

A few months ago I made a thread stating that I'm not a fan of dog style sex. I'm now obsessed with it.Yestreday My wife and I were mountain hiking in the Adirondacks. We shopped for lunch while hiking and she took off her shoes to give her feet a break. Instantly starting rubbing her feet and I got a huge boner. One thing led to another and I pulled down her pants to her ankles and bent her over by a tree and did my job. This morning I bent her over in the bed room and did my job again. Dogy style is the shet!!! I can't wait to bend her over in random places.

Comment

You were mountain hiking were you? That's kind of implied when you say hiking. Anyway, I've tromped around in the daks a bit. What mountain were you on? Hopefully one of the 46ers? I've knocked off a few of the 46ers (peaks over 4000 feet above sea level).

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        You were mountain hiking were you? That's kind of implied when you say hiking. Anyway, I've tromped around in the daks a bit. What mountain were you on? Hopefully one of the 46ers? I've knocked off a few of the 46ers (peaks over 4000 feet above sea level).
        this thread is about doggy style. if you want to talk about your gay hikes send him a private message. or hike on a REAL mountain.

Comment

Doggy's currently my favourite. It has several benefits:

-You can pull all kinds of rude or odd sex faces without much fear of her seeing.
          -You don't have to look her deep in the eyes.
          -You don't have to kiss her.
          -You get to see all the good stuff in the best angle.
          -5th and final major bonus, your in a perfect spot to slip into the back-door.

Win, win, win, win....WIIIIIIN!!! :smileysex

Comment

Originally posted by eight...nine... View Post
            this thread is about doggy style. if you want to talk about your gay hikes send him a private message. or hike on a REAL mountain.

They are real mountains. Hike your old ass up Mt. Marcy and tell me otherwise.

He's talking about doggystyle sex like some 15 year old who just tried it for the first time so I decided to divert the thread.

Comment

They are real mountains. Hike your old ass up Mt. Marcy and tell me otherwise.

He's talking about doggystyle sex like some 15 year old who just tried it for the first time so I decided to divert the thread.
              i have gout, i am not hiking up anything lol.

Comment

Originally posted by eight...nine... View Post
                i have gout, i am not hiking up anything lol.
                Reall? Ah, that sucks man. That shit is super painful from what I've heard. Stay away from those purines!

Comment

Reall? Ah, that sucks man. That shit is super painful from what I've heard. Stay away from those purines!
                  nah, I am bull****ting. it was a play on me being old. With that said, I have done some hiking. But mainly on bull**** mountains in Quebec. I want to hike the Rockies but as you already pointed out, I am getting old. I can't be outrunning Black and Grizzly bears like I used to.

Comment

My wife and I are doing the ADK fire tower challenges. We'll be 46ers in the future. Yesterday we climbed blue mountain.

Comment

Working...
                    X