• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just open the fuvking door!

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
      The last time I did the cops hit me over the head with a collapsible baton and sprinkled crack on me. Two years mandatory minimum for intent to distribute a prohibited substance (crack cocaine).

Comment

Originally posted by eight...nine... View Post
        The last time I did the cops hit me over the head with a collapsible baton and sprinkled crack on me. Two years mandatory minimum for intent to distribute a prohibited substance (crack cocaine).
        Wtf?

So the police were knocking on the door, and then when the door was opened they verbally abused them for not opening the door.

The whole situation is plain ridiculous.

Comment

Wtf?

So the police were knocking on the door, and then when the door was opened they verbally abused them for not opening the door.

The whole situation is plain ridiculous.
          they said that my stuff was too nice, i could not have been living there and then BOOM. That`s all i remember. I did two years because I 'opened the door'.

Do your cops carry guns yet? Excuse my ignorance - I am sure that I heard you do.

Comment

So you mad the wasted the crack they found in your underwear drawer on your nugget?

I hate it when that happens
            Last edited by -jose-; 08-10-2013, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Cvnt View Post
              The guy sounds like a ******, mostly on purpose, but again a ******. Looks like he wants to sue the cops later on for a mental break down or some ****.

They didn't film the earlier parts of the door knocking or them saying stop banging etc... Mofo's wasted police time. If it was up to me, I would send them back 45 years and send them to Vietnam.

Does anyone else always try to guess what the asterisks are supposed to say?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post

So you mad the wasted the crack they found in your underwear drawer on your nugget?

They made it worst by not opening the door when asked to do so
                http://youtu.be/bhOer0PCM3Y

Comment

I knew I heard that line before somewhere

Comment

Dave Chapelle said this.

Comment

A couple observations after watching the full video:

1. Was there one white person in that room?

2. I doubt this will make the headlines, not juicy enough. And all the cops were black.

3. What brutality? Did they physically beat them up? Seems like nothing happened but a verbal confrontation.

4. They knew that they were recording them. If they were so bad why wouldn't they take the camera and get rid of the evidence?

5. These cops should be suspended without pay just for talking in ebonics the way they did. And go through some kind of speech therapy to sound and act more professionally.
                      Last edited by cupocity303; 08-11-2013, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X