No announcement yet.

Are you a member of any other forums?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a member of any other forums?

Boxingscene's definitely going to stay on top of my list of forums..I'm looking for some other sites to add as well though..Where else do you all frequent? Don't even have to be boxing...I'm actually looking for a hockey forum..

I am signed up to a couple of boxing forums but rarely use em. Other than that - youtube and facebook. Facebook is where I get my boxing fix since most of the boxing forums on the net are full of absolute idiots.

Comment

Beeradvocate, ratebeer and 40ozmaltliquor. I don't post much on any of them.

Comment

I hit up 'hipforums' once in a blue moon, grasscity and rollitup fairly frequently, but bscene is the daddy, bscene is my daddy.
        Sometimes, i'll occasionally browse here whilst watching pron and stroking one out, this place is like a drug, i'm 'scene-stoned' all the time.
        You guys are too.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
          I hit up 'hipforums' once in a blue moon, grasscity and rollitup fairly frequently, but bscene is the daddy, bscene is my daddy.
          Sometimes, i'll occasionally browse here whilst watching pron and stroking one out, this place is like a drug, i'm 'scene-stoned' all the time.
          You guys are too.
          Glad to help mate

Comment

Motorcycle and bicycle forum.

These are my hobbies.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Glad to help mate
              Your avatar helps massively, dat finger.....

Comment

Laker forums...that's pretty much it

Comment

I moderate one other forum, and occasionally post on another. So 3 forums in total.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
                    Your avatar helps massively, dat finger.....
                    If i wasn't on phone id give you some much better pics to fap over :wank:

Comment

Working...
                    X