Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

49erswebzone
    Former member of L********boxing

Comment

Used to do alot of other forums, not so much anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        Used to do alot of other forums, not so much anymore.
        Wont............Let.............Me................ .....Green..............YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Wont............Let.............Me................ .....Green..............YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the thought that counts!!

Comment

I post on another boxing forum when this site crashes during fights, otherwise no

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              I post on another boxing forum when this site crashes during fights, otherwise no
              I don't even do that. I just wait till it clears up, sometimes a whole day. Loyalty is the biggest quality to me. And I will compromise it for no man.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                I've been absent for a few years, but I remember b.s. would always crash after big fights.. Is that still an issue?

Edit: I'm intoxicated and should probably read posts more thoroughly before responding..lol
                Last edited by GHOST KING; 08-07-2013, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST KING View Post
                  I've been absent for a few years, but I remember b.s. would always crash after big fights.. Is that still an issue?
                  They all do on big fight nights. Ever try fghtnews on a Saturday, it's always down. I haven't seen BScene do it in quite awhile though.

Comment

Yellowbullet, SVT Performance, LS1Tech, Grabalane.

Basically automotive forums.

Comment

overclock.net forum (To keep up with all latest tech developments)
                      offspring.com forum (uh, I used to have ****ty taste in music and been posting for 10 years now out of habit)
                      sputnickmusic.com forum (Formally musicianforums.com. Used to be the biggest forum for musicians, but died out after mxtabs was shut down)
                      4chan's /co/ (comic book discussion)

Comment

Working...
                      X