Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been a bit quiet tonight, I've just spent some time making YouTube videos of members

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been a bit quiet tonight, I've just spent some time making YouTube videos of members

After that I might get some more piercings done, or work on my photography and painting. Maybe even blow a cock if I get the chance.

Yes, I am a faggot with no life. But I use the ban key as a penis substitute.

You're right. You're the epitome of what it means to "have a life." Remember when you stalked Welter Skelter around here for months over a petty dispute just so you could litter his profile page and inbox with child p*n? Or when you kept buying e-bananas for Versastyle because he's black? Or your other racist schticks like your alt Wan Long Pong, or saying that guys like led and kadyo eat dogs?

I really envy you, bro. You live quite the life.

As for the videos : At least I've actually been throwing shots in the dome. You got run out of there by an unknown knee-high f*ggot named lparm who attacked you so ferociously and unmercifully that you had to put the **** on ignore and then drop ME a message trying to get me to use my powers to get him the **** off of you.

You're so cool, bro.

Comment

End of 1

Bringer - 10
      Anorak - 8

Comment

I'd forgotten about the Vers banana caper. That was one of my ideas and a group effort by Team Classic...

Good times...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          I'd forgotten about the Vers banana caper. That was one of my ideas and a group effort by Team Classic...

Good times...
          I wasn't involved in TC during that time. I came in near the tail end (no pun intended) of it, but I wouldn't be very proud of it if I were you, or Anorak.

It's actually hilarious to me that a guy who has spent as much time in the thunderdome as he has (and would routinely organize thunderdome battles ala 'the contender') would have the audacity to try to label me as being the one with no life.

If this prick were any more transparent he'd be rockin's chin.

Comment

Bringer's just told Annie to take a seat:

Comment

Video pwns are sometimes the best, Annie.. But i'm sure you "don't have time" lol.. You should lay him out with a Eminem-"profundity" video..I'm sure you could brainstorm a couple of hilarious ideas...

Comment

I'd honestly like to see this so called message he sent to Bringer

Comment

This is like seeing Joe Louis get beat by Rocky Marcian.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST KING View Post
                    Video pwns are sometimes the best, Annie.. But i'm sure you "don't have time" lol.. You should lay him out with a Eminem-"profundity" video..I'm sure you could brainstorm a couple of hilarious ideas...
                    1.) He lacks the talent.

2.) Even that would be recycled BS. It's the same old crap with Anorak every single time he drops a pwn. It's like examining the **** of a person who eats nothing but nuts and corn 24/7 - Nothing ever changes. **** this, **** that, emo, d*ck joke, it's all **** he's been using here for years.

FFS, he couldn't even handle lparm or Fistic and you really think he's going to handle me? He'll drop something lame and then slap me on ignore and claim victory like he always does.

Comment

Working...
                    X