Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    Chief, my homey!

Lemme get one rib!

Too easy Dubbzz mah homie. If Im eatin you eatin, just like if Im drinkin you drinkin.

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
    Im closing this thread because I cant afford to grill. Did you think about that?
    Its too easy to share my friend rather than close out the thread. Come on down and get you some ribs my man.

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    How do you do pulled pork?.
    I haven't done pulled pork, but its just a pork shoulder, so I imagine I could pull it off. I thought about doin a pork shouler, and taking it and mixing it into my baked beans, so that they become a meal inside of a meal.

Comment

Had to spray my ribs down with this mop sauce I made up. Some apple vin, shiner bock beer, and some apple juice. Gotta keep um moist. Sprayed some on the chops too. Cause they dry out real quick. But the take smoke in like a champ.

Comment

How do you do pulled pork?.

you start out by grabbing [pulling,] the tail of the meanest looking hog you can find....

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          you start out by grabbing [pulling,] the tail of the meanest looking hog you can find....
          Bafangool Luigi .

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            Settin him up for epic proportion type failure I see NE.

Comment

Ribs are on the crutch. Another hour or so. They will be ready to take off. I'll let um rest for a couple of hours and then its time to dig in. Noomnommnooommmm.

Comment

Bafangool Luigi .
                Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                Settin him up for epic proportion type failure I see NE.

Comment

Originally posted by [ dubbzz ] View Post
                  chief, my homey!

Lemme get one rib!

lmfao!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hey Chief, do you ever watch BBQ Pit Masters? That has to be my favorite show on right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
                      Hey Chief, do you ever watch BBQ Pit Masters? That has to be my favorite show on right now.
                      Yes indeed I do BK mah homie. Theme fools can grill. Im tryin to get to that type of status. I watch them jokers whenever I can catch them. Them jokers had me on the hunt for a cowboy steak one day. Imma make sure I catch them before next week, so I can steal some tricks for this brisket Imma do next weekend. I gotta get some fluid for next weekend, as I finally ran out today. That fluid lasted me almost an entire year.

I use a chimney to start my fire.

Comment

Working...
                      X