Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are mildly racist remarks grounds for banning on BS?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You'd think people would've learned not to **** with Chief after he lifted up Pugly's skirt.

Comment

• Chief did nothing but look stupid and say he banged his own mother. Circle jerking him and shamelessly drinking his seamen because hes your boy doesn't take away the fact that Fishscale made him look ******ed when he stopped playing along and Chief got embarrassed and upset.

Pugly was a good poster and he got banned in the middle of the "beef" and again Chief got captin save a hoed.

Comment

• And Maniac310 took several knee's throughout the ordeal

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Chief did nothing but look stupid and say he banged his own mother. Circle jerking him and shamelessly drinking his seamen because hes your boy doesn't take away the fact that Fishscale made him look ******ed when he stopped playing along and Chief got embarrassed and upset.

Pugly was a good poster and he got banned in the middle of the "beef" and again Chief got captin save a hoed.
          Z Clan disbanded I see. Tough luck bro, better try a new group.

Can the ****s choose a name for you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
            Z Clan disbanded I see. Tough luck bro, better try a new group.

Can the ****s choose a name for you?
            Aren't you permabanned? I thought creating alternative accounts was against the rules. But I guess since you're circle jerking Chief it's okay.

I might of lost my group but I'm sure you'll lose this account Pension Killer

Comment

• @ Mani-b1tch losing it again.

He got KO'd now he's crying to "The Commission" about testing

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                Aren't you permabanned? I thought creating alternative accounts was against the rules. But I guess since you're circle jerking Chief it's okay.

I might of lost my group but I'm sure you'll lose this account Pension Killer
                Who is that? Can an admin do an ID check please.

You have my IP.

Comment

• You all ducked my Coup de grâce while I was gone. I'm disappointed all I got was a ****ty K.O video from ChiefzMomOnly and apparently that's why we shouldn't "**** with him".

The quality of these posts is awful man, truly.

Also what happened to the Z-Clan? Did you all cry/snitch to the admins and get it removed? Reminds me of real life when white people try and do something together it's racist, when black people try and do something together it's "progressive".

Comment

• Originally posted by fishscale View Post
                    You all ducked my Coup de grâce while I was gone. I'm disappointed all I got was a ****ty K.O video from ChiefzMomOnly and apparently that's why we shouldn't "**** with him".

The quality of these posts is awful man, truly.

Also what happened to the Z-Clan? Did you all cry/snitch to the admins and get it removed? Reminds me of real life when white people try and do something together it's racist, when black people try and do something together it's "progressive".
                    Cry me a river son. Stop playing the white race card.

Comment

• Race topics aren't tolerated kindly around here. I wiped out the entire Z-Clan single handedly, and I will now do the same to this thread. Repeat offenders will be permabanned. This is a lounge where adults come to discuss various "news of the day" items, not flame each other over their skin tone.

Thread will be locked. Cry about it all you want. I can't hear your tears.

Comment

Working...
                      X