Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are mildly racist remarks grounds for banning on BS?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Oyyyy' crikey, me mum's bum, is quite the tit. E'll suppose E'll 'av eh rump between the ol' bushelsacks wi' her a time again ol' chap. I do say she's quite the bugger tho' scraps the limeyside of me shaft wit 'er lone greentoof eh you know whuot I mean ol' chap.
    You're going to fuck your own mother lol?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by fishscale View Post
        ay ay ay dawg i finna geh plan doe u ga da green en ay ay finna get tha on work doe mah welfare ain come till next week jus thunk i'd axe u styll. holla *****.
        You on welfare an finna get some work with the green?

Comment

You on welfare an finna get some work with the green?

That's a hell of a lot better than fucking your own mother bro, lol.

Comment

That's a hell of a lot better than fucking your own mother bro, lol.
            Oy' whaots that gubnah? You say you've quit eh? It was a spot too hot eh? Givin a go of dear ol' mum was too much to tote you say? Oh' I do say it blytheringly hit bloody well too close to the ol' thatched roofs and cobblestones eh? Cherrio chap. Save the queen, and 'al that rubbish mah gud man.

Comment

Oy' whaots that gubnah? You say you've quit eh? It was a spot too hot eh? Givin a go of dear ol' mum was too much to tote you say? Oh' I do say it blytheringly hit bloody well too close to the ol' thatched roofs and cobblestones eh? Cherrio chap. Save the queen, and 'al that rubbish mah gud man.
              Mate, you talked about having sex with your own mother, that ended this conversation as far as I'm concerned, lol.

Comment

Mate, you talked about having sex with your own mother, that ended this conversation as far as I'm concerned, lol.
                Whatever dude. You talked in 3rd person as if you was a black dude, which by your posting history is far worse than ****in your "mum". Either continue on with the underhanded racially driven stereotypical swipes, or finish tappin out dude. I don't have time to sit here and watch you cry whist quitting. Man up, or move around. I don't care which one you choose to do.

Comment

@ b1tchscale tappin out

Comment

I put him on ignore after that.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      I put him on ignore after that.

Like I said earlier...............................Complete.

Comment

Working...
                      X