Collapse
No announcement yet.

planning to create a group called C-clan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with this BGDC, is it part of the Illuminati?.

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Cvnt View Post
      I added some Subtitles!

Whoa.....Whoa.....Whoa. M.C WTF is this bullshyt? Why the hell are you portraying me as one of Maniacs little bytches in this vid? Man was I EVER part of the Z-clan? Have I EVER made a racist post about blacks? dude I even voted guilty in that Trayvon Martin thread where all this racist shyt went way overboard so WTF is your beef with me?

Edit: WTF is up with the Hitler video too? I'm far from a fukin racist or some Nazi wannabe M.C.
      Last edited by UTEP; 08-05-2013, 12:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
        Whoa.....Whoa.....Whoa. M.C WTF is this bullshyt? Why the hell are you portraying me as one of Maniacs little bytches in this vid? Man was I EVER part of the Z-clan? Have I ever made a racist post about blacks? dude I even voted guilty in that Trayvon Martin thread where all this racist shyt went way overboard so WTF is your beef with me?

Edit: WTF is up with the Hitler video too? I'm far from a fukin racist or some Nazi wannabe M.C.
        Stop crying son.

Anyone who thinks kneescales landed an overhand right Marquez style is delusional.

Now if you repent and say Bringer put fishscales to sleep Marquez style then yeah, you are forgiven. Fishy, wake up!

Comment

Stop crying son.

Anyone who thinks kneescales landed an overhand right Marquez style is delusional.

Now if you repent and say Bringer put fishscales to sleep Marquez style then yeah, you are forgiven. Fishy, wake up!

So you were so butthurt about a little comment I made about fishscale landing an overhand right like Marquez that you took the time make a youtube vid portraying me as a gay Nazi racist? Nah, you have deeper issues with me, what is it? Man up and tell me what your beef is with me.
          Last edited by UTEP; 08-05-2013, 12:27 PM.

Comment

So you were so butthurt about a little comment I made about fishscale landing an overhand right like Marquez that you took the time make a youtube vid portraying me as a gay Nazi racist? Nah, you have deeper issues with me, what is it? Man up and tell me what your beef is with me.

There is nothing deeper. I didn't know who was in the Z Clan but did witness them doing a lot of circle jerking in many threads. I assumed you were in that Group and were doing a circle jerk for kneescales.

How many black friends do you have that are very close?

Comment

There is nothing deeper. I didn't know who was in the Z Clan but did witness them doing a lot of circle jerking in many threads. I assumed you were in that Group and were doing a circle jerk for kneescales.

How many black friends do you have that are very close?

What kind of stupid ass question is that? For your information my wife is half black, is that close enough for you? When I lived in Chicago (where I met my wife) half my friends were black, I've never had a problem with blacks.

Wait a minute, why are you even asking how many black friends I have anyway?
              Last edited by UTEP; 08-14-2013, 02:04 AM.

Comment

What kind of stupid ass question is that? For you're information my wife is half black, is that close enough for you? When I lived in Chicago (where I met my wife) half my friends were black, I've never had a problem with blacks.

That's good to know. I wanted to know you a little more. You driving a good car?

I will pay you 1 million now if you sign a contract that I won't get sued for defamation.

Comment

What kind of stupid ass question is that? For you're information my wife is half black, is that close enough for you? When I lived in Chicago (where I met my wife) half my friends were black, I've never had a problem with blacks.

Sounds like he's a racist tbh

What the **** is up with the "I just want to know you more" ****.. talk about gay as ****

Comment

• Originally posted by ZIM ZAM View Post
                    Sounds like he's a racist tbh

What the **** is up with the "I just want to know you more" ****.. talk about gay as ****
                    My friend Bringer is coming for dinner soon.

Comment

• Man we need a "****ing is a way of life" sig.

Comment

Working...
                      X