Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anything wrong with wanting to smash a tranny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fortunately, we here at boxingscene have a certified authority on this matter. Unfortunately, he's been inactive for quite some time.

Comment

It means that you're ****sexual or bisexual.

Either way I won't judge you, Rolando.

Comment

I fully support a holocaust of shemales. They are useless and their looks: unfairly deceptive. If a piece of legislation in Congress was proposed stating this in so many words, I would vote 'Yay'.

Comment

pre-op or post-op?

It makes all the difference.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with it if you're gay. But if you claim to be straight and wanna do it, then you ain't straight.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
              Fortunately, we here at boxingscene have a certified authority on this matter. Unfortunately, he's been inactive for quite some time.
              I wonder what happened to spray resistant

Comment

it's not gay if its a three way, that is the rule with you humans isn't it?

Comment

if you love to watch gore brutal movies does that mean youre a psychopath?

Comment

Wrong in what perspective? Socially wrong? Perhaps, honestly, would you brag about this to your group of friends? Morally Wrong? Depends on your values/ethics I'd say. Physically wrong? No (unless you're a bible obsessed Jesus freak.)

TS, go ahead and smash as many transsexuals, hermaphrodites, post-op converted females, and Bankcok "I didn't know they were actually dudes" hookers as your little hear desires. Life is short.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                      I fully support a holocaust of shemales. They are useless and their looks: unfairly deceptive. If a piece of legislation in Congress was proposed stating this in so many words, I would vote 'Yay'.
                      While I don't necesarily support the holocaust part, I do believe trannies pose a very real threat to the heterosexual man looking for a one-night stand. Surgeons are getting better at making trannies look like women, and soon we will have to take their word for it that they were never men.

Fortunately, I believe technology will come to our rescue. A company should produce a hand-held x-ray device that allows a man to look inside a woman and see if she has ovaries. It could be called the 'tranny detector'.

Comment

Working...
                      X