Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Screw the judge, bailiffs and everyone who did nothing!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    the judge didn't even bother to look or hear her out while she practically asked for help after she got assaulted her been a woman herself
    This tells me that it's happened before...

Our worse, it's a regular occurrence

Comment

That is crazy and unbelievable. The judge is unbelievable and all three need to be sacked

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        So he losses his job and that's it?

No criminal charges are filed?
        Hopefully all three in that room get locked up

Comment

I went through something similar

My ex called the cops on me in my own home and lied about me hitting her when I never laid a finger on her and I got arrested and convicted with domestic battery when they had no ****ing evidence but her testimony and a red mark on he cheek that looked like a hickey.

My story never made the news though.

Comment

Yet there are still some among us who believe feminism has no place in modern society.

Comment

Still more proof I was a fool for wasting my blood, sweat and tears for this abomination of a nation that continues to both crap on me, and prove to me it's lack of worth of men like me. Then people wonder why we do irrational, heartless, atrocious acts of violence.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                Still more proof I was a fool for wasting my blood, sweat and tears for this abomination of a nation that continues to both crap on me, and prove to me it's lack of worth of men like me. Then people wonder why we do irrational, heartless, atrocious acts of violence.
                Are you seriously trying to use some pervy bailiff's inexcusable behavior as justification for committing what sounds like multiple acts of war crimes?

Comment

That's old news in vegas. The guy was fired.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                    Are you seriously trying to use some pervy bailiff's inexcusable behavior as justification for committing what sounds like multiple acts of war crimes?
                    Are you seriously connecting my post about this embarassing society and how this is further proof that I wasted my time for it, and how that fuse is running low with every act of cowardice and injustice I see, with making some sort of justification for ..."war crimes"?

Oh, let me guess, a lecture on how wrong is wrong, no matter what the circumstance or context. I know, I know, let me keep eating the crap this society drops on me, God forbid a man attempts to make a respectable existence of himself in a hostile and ungrateful society.

Comment

The court marshall trying to scramble his way out of the accusations is a dead giveaway. Who knows how many times he's done that to other women.

Comment

Working...
                      X