Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a negative viewpoint on women, am i right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started to become a bit of a misanthropist but then I thought a bit more about it... We're all controlled by subconscious needs and wants whether we realise it or not. We may think to ourselves that these feelings we experience are wrong, yet we cannot help but feel them because it's only natural in a survival sense.

Men like big breasts because it's a signal of a female 'flowering', wide hips/fat ass means they can give birth to children easier, thus higher survival rate for our genes. So looking at things on a subconscious/genetic level, it explains why a lot of things happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Any stats to back this up? I find that kind of hard to believe.

prison.

it's never been easy to document for a myriad of reasons. and nobody really cares enough to put the time in and get proper numbers on it.

when i was in college (double major, sociology and communications [deans list in both programs, f#ggots,]) the thought at the time was that the act and definition of rape is so different in prisons that it would be difficult to quantify. i never cared to look into the subject outside of the extent to which i was obligated.

the best way to look at a phenomenon like that would be to get in depth interviews over a long period of time, and with as many subjects as you can. it would take years, and would work best with many academics carrying it out at many different prisons and collaborating years down the road to go through the findings. that's high level sociology, Pea-san. a survey, etc, would not be accurate.

dear inmate,
      have you been raped lately?

Comment

Most women are whores and they just point their fingers at other whores accusing them of being whores and yet they are guilty of exactly the same things and have done the same exact dirt, but when they do it they're not whores, they were just young and stupid?!

Wtf? Hypocritical hoes!

With that being said, there are still good women out there somewhere, they're just rare and I'm sure they're on the endangered species list or something. Last reports indicate that there was a few small populations left in some underdeveloped countries that have little to no connection with western civilization. It is estimated that there are fewer than 1500 wild good women left on the planet and their numbers are dwindling at an alarming rate, and that's not taking the unfortunate ones who come into contact with serial killers and sex traffickers into account.

My colleagues and I have taken the initiative and are raising funds to start a "tag a lady" program to monitor the few remaining populations of good women and try to ensure that they do not die out and face extinction. This can't be done alone though. All the help we can get is what we need in order for this monumental project to get off the ground.

Anyone interested in being a part of such a crucial undertaking please look into the Tag A Lady Program.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          What does it matter if men are raped by men as much as women, which I doubt? It doesn't mean that women aren't victims.
          I'm not saying that. What I'm saying is, if you were to believe feminism you'd think only women can be victims, of anything, whilst men not.

Comment

Working...
          X