Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a negative viewpoint on women, am i right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
    As some posters in here have already stated, people are scum in general.
    Not you or the people pointing that opinion out though, right?

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
      I'm really the last one that should talk mess about women, since I've been a dog for the most part but having said that...you should never give your all to woman. I mean trust and all your love.

I've messed with taken, and married women before and the bitches showed no remorse or any love for their men! Makes you think if all brauds are heartless like that!
      This right here. I cannot even remember how many times I've had a girl between my legs getting ready to give me brains, complaining about how her man beats her. I remember always wondering to myself "wow, doing $h!t like this, no wonder he beats your a$$".

All I'll say is do not trust them. Take everything they say with a grain of salt. And under no circumstance do you play captainsaveahoe.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        No woman is ever gonna control me because I managed to turn off the inner connection from my brains to my ****.

I'm numb to woman now.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        I really did not expect anything less from you

Comment

Originally posted by fishscale View Post
          Statistically more men are raped than women and statistically more men are victims of random assaults/muggings than women.

What now?
          Any stats to back this up? I find that kind of hard to believe.

Comment

And that's all I have to add in this manner.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Any stats to back this up? I find that kind of hard to believe.
              http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/men...-rape-victims/

When you count the amount of men raped by other men in prisons, it's a no brainer.

* 2.1% of men reported forced ******* sex compared to 1.6% of women in a relationship in the previous year. From: Predictors of Sexual Coersion. http://pubpages.unh.edu/~mas2/ID45-PR45.pdf

*94% of sexually abused youth in correctional facilities reported being abused by female staff. From: Sexual Victimization in Juvenile Facilities, 2008-09. http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/svjfry09.pdf

* Among inmates reporting staff sexual misconduct, ~ 65% reported a female aggressor. From: Sexual Victimization in Prisons and Jails Reported by Inmates, 2008-09. http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/svpjri0809.pdf

* 50% of homeless youth reported being sexually abused by a female. From: It’s Not What You Think: Sexually Exploited Youth in British Columbia. http://www.nursing.ubc.ca/PDFs/ItsNotWhatYouThink.pdf

Comment

I wouldn't agree that they are worse then men, but they certainly aren't any better.

Comment

First thing I found on a wiki.

The U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics states that 91% of rape victims are female and 9% are male, and 99% of rapists are male.[

That's here in the States, though.

If we are going to get into the correctional facility argument (prison), I can guarantee you the numbers will be skewed, due to a smaller sample size, and due to the fact that to my knowledge, there aren't any coed prisons here stateside.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    First thing I found on a wiki.

The U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics states that 91% of rape victims are female and 9% are male, and 99% of rapists are male.[

That's here in the States, though.

If we are going to get into the correctional facility argument (prison), I can guarantee you the numbers will be skewed, due to a smaller sample size, and due to the fact that to my knowledge, there aren't any coed prisons here stateside.
                    The U.S Bureau of Justice Statistics isn't weighing in the rapes that occur in Prison.

How can the numbers be skewed if they're added to the overall total of rapes (like they should be) ?

EDIT: Don't trust wiki on anything related to feminism, womens rights, mens rights and the like. The editors are all libfem progressives.

Comment

I have a negative viewpoint on western women because the majority of them are raised by the media, single mothers and push over/abusive dads.

Keep that viewpoint on women and keep those standards because if you don't you won't be able to catch that rare pokemon. If you do catch that pokemon you know chances are it'll stick with you or atleast give you 10-20 years before a divorce. Know what I'm saying?

Comment

Working...
                      X