Pierse Morgan vs. Larry Elder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
    larry was looking out for his people.

reason he was so upset is that pierce put jabba the hut on his tv show knowing damn well she is a dumb ass and will make black people look retarted.

13% percent of america is African American and contribute to 55% of crime in america... and if you eliminate the young and old in the 13%, whats that?, 3%... wow..i think thats close to what he siad.... he wants to change that, talk about that... not non sense about a girl explaining the difference of ni99a and ****** meaning.
    Wow, Larry was right. Deeply disturbing stats.

Comment

Larry Elder worked hard at school and made no excuses. Not surprising he's successful.

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
        This is the main problem.. those figures are absolutely disgusting

But lets brush that under the carpet.. and attack a poor latino man acting in self defense against a black youth as if its the number one problem in America for black people.

Seriously.. i wonder what % of murders/crime whatever is commited by other races vs black people
        93% of the murders of African Americans in the US are committed by African Americans.

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf

The obvious solution is to focus exclusively on the other 7%.

Comment

Originally posted by GG.Boxer View Post

I love watching a black conservative owning a white liberal

Well, it's not a huge feat. Pierce Morgan has been passed around more than a 5 dollar, Tijuana hooker since the Gun control debate started after that elementary shooting. To his credit, he does keep bringing these guys back to create moments like these (Is this for rating reasons; what are his TV ratings anyway? Anybody?) over and over. Some other hosts would've ducked confrontations like this and kept inviting like minded guests for confirmation bias.

With that said, I always enjoy when someone gives him a tongue lashing.
          Last edited by cupocity303; 07-18-2013, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
            This is the main problem.. those figures are absolutely disgusting

But lets brush that under the carpet.. and attack a poor latino man acting in self defense against a black youth as if its the number one problem in America for black people.

Seriously.. i wonder what % of murders/crime whatever is commited by other races vs black people
            ^^^^^ truth

Those stats are disgusting

Comment

lol. "thats whys you want to come here piers" ..LOL

Comment

Piers Morgan usually has great trouble understanding any articulate ideas presented to him and instead of acknowledging that his guest has just dismissed his logical inadequacies and preposterous claims he tries to push his logical fallacies even harder because by him not being able to grasp what was articulated, it makes him believe his nonsensical declarations even deeper.

Goes well with his appearance, he really does look dumb as sh-t.

Comment

I guess Charles Barkley is also an Uncle Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Random_Boxer View Post
                    I guess Charles Barkley is also an Uncle Tom

He's an uncle Tom because he agrees with the verdict because he feels there wasn't enough evidence to convict him of second degree murder?

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                      He's an uncle Tom because he agrees with the verdict because he feels there wasn't enough evidence to convict him of second degree murder?
                      According to some of the posters here, he is

Comment

Working...
                      X