No announcement yet.

Bill Cosby lays it out for low class african americand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    I think he just watched 42 The Jackie Robinson Story and he's getting deep brah.
    Never seen it.

Comment

I need to buy the book.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ
        Quote:

Originally Posted by BEDROOM BULLY

Revenge for what??

Racial inequality. Be intelligent/successful and respect must be given, well, to a certain extent.
        Isnt the president black??

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

That was brutal.

Comment

Yeah he never said that.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              Actually it did come from prison but the reason the pants sagged was because their belts were taken away from them
              Jose knows, he's a guy who's been to prison and sagged his pants even though he had a belt. F A G

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Jose knows, he's a guy who's been to prison and sagged his pants even though he had a belt. F A G
                I've never been locked up

you must have me confused with that Rican with the nice eyebrows you shared a bed with when you was locked up for robbing that Dildo factory

I don't think that was his belt he was smacking on your forehead with

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                  I see these jokers with pants sagging down past the ass.. and wonder do these guys know that it came from prison.. were people would do it to show they are ready to be taken and penetrated.
                  That's not true. Yes it came from prison, but it was because when you got released, they gave you the same clothes to wear out that you wore when you first came in (often times they took the prisoner's belt, and never gave it back). The newly released prisoner's pants would sag as a result of the weight lost while in prison, and the lack of belt needed to hold the pants up on the waist. THAT is the true origin of the "sagging" of one's pants.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    Actually it did come from prison but the reason the pants sagged was because their belts were taken away from them
                    Sorry Jose my man. I didn't see this post before I responded. You spot on mah homie. Greens to follow.

Comment

And it actually started in county lock up and not prison.

Comment

Working...
                      X