$120 Plain White Tee "Designed" By Kanye Sells Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $120 Plain White Tee "Designed" By Kanye Sells Out

http://now.msn.com/kanye-west-t-shir...ng-120-dollars

Poet Thomas Tusser famously said, "A fool and his money are soon parted." But it took a $120 plain white T-shirt designed by Kanye West (with French design house A.P.C.) to prove just how many fools exist. Priced at roughly a gazillion times the cost of a regular white T-shirt, this Egyptian cotton "Hip Hop T-Shirt" bears no visible difference from a dollar-store tee. Other than the words "A.P.C. Kanye" silkscreened on the inner neckline, of course — letting only the wearer know how willing he is to throw money down the toilet. But despite the exorbitant price and simplistic design, the Kanye T-shirt sold out upon its debut, along with $265 jeans and $280 hoodies.

Fucc your avatar ......I got caught lol. And plain white tees? Must be the newer generstion my generstion is either grown n sexy or married with kids. Rather ssve my money for family trips n schit

Comment

Let me guess, the people buying these items are the same ones complaining about money right?

Just a wild assumption on my part.

Comment

$120 for a white tee? I wish they showed the face of the dumb asses that have bought some

Comment

****in loser Kayne is.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
            Let me guess, the people buying these items are the same ones complaining about money right?

Just a wild assumption on my part.
            Same ones just tryna make it.

Comment

Sells t shirt for a $120 then goes on to made a rap song about how high end fashion is enslaving black people lol

Comment

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
                Sells t shirt for a $120 then goes on to made a rap song about how high end fashion is enslaving black people lol

Comment

i got mine today and altered it to fit my lifestyle..

Comment

Sheeple. These are Sheeple, simple as that.

Comment

Working...
                    X