No announcement yet.

Kids react to controversial commercial

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Kids react to controversial commercial

Interesting to see the way children don't see what millions of adults who complained about the commercial see.

There's hope for the future.

Cool vid.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      There's hope for the future.

Cool vid.
      I think children are that way until some idiot adult starts teaching them those things either directly or by their words or actions.

Comment

Great video and fak old people.

Comment

I never really understood the outcry over this commercial. As one of the kids said, It's not 1950. There should be no issue with this commercial whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
            I never really understood the outcry over this commercial. As one of the kids said, It's not 1950. There should be no issue with this commercial whatsoever.
            I just thought how the reaction of the kids when asked what was wrong with it was so genuine. They honestly didn't know what they deal was, not one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              I just thought how the reaction of the kids when asked what was wrong with it was so genuine. They honestly didn't know what they deal was, not one of them.
              Yeah, it was refreshing. You know that all of those kids were brought up right.

When I first saw it, it was posted as a "controversial" commercial. I kept waiting for something to happen but nothing did. The only "logical" conclusion to draw then was because the family was racially mixed

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post

When I first saw it, it was posted as a "controversial" commercial. I kept waiting for something to happen but nothing did. The only "logical" conclusion to draw then was because the family was racially mixed
                This was also my reaction. Didn't find anything wrong......so it had to be coz the parents was mixed. It's such bull****!

Comment

stupid kids...they dont know any better

Comment

How is this advert in any way racist or controversial? I don't get it?

Comment

Working...
                    X