Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you a boss or a supervisor at your job?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    It's really not bad once you rise up. I started at my job when I was 18 as a sales associate. By 19 I was a 3rd manager. By 20, I was an assistant manager. By 23 I was a store manager. By 28 I'd become the district manager for the couple stores in Colorado. And recently I became the regional manager and I'm 31. And I make pretty good money, everywhere I travel it's all paid for, I only run my Colorado store for about 10 days a month or so. The other 20-21 days I travel half of them for the day or I'm off completely. It's pretty good.
    Are you Michael Scott? lol

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      The best approach of being a boss is not to fight the personalities of the underlings.
      That's hard for me because I have a bad temper and I'm impatient.

Comment

I am a boss. seriously this employees whine about this and that and what not. this guys complain even about the smallest things just so they have something to complain about. and as soon as u tell them and how it is and how it works like that, they go "aaaaah, i guess that's how it is. i kinda thought of that." then they go on with their lives and look for another thing to complain about just so they can make their day go faster and do what suits them.

sometimes i think to myself why don't this guys try so start their own company to really see how it feels. try thinking about what's going to be best for the business to survive long term just so the company would have enough money to give people the benefit of having an income to support their family. i wonder if this guys have ever had that feeling of not thinking about the end of their shift. instead of worrying about the time, worry about getting the work done and having enough concern that for the next task will be ready for the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger H:) View Post
          That's hard for me because I have a bad temper and I'm impatient.
          You are going to have a hard time.

Comment

I dont have a job...if i did i probly wudnt be on here lmao

Comment

Sometimes I am, I am at the stage before you get to be a real manager where you do TA-Temporary Assignment jobs its like a fill in manager so you know what your doing when your ready to be promoted.

Comment

I'm a shop manager and I treat my employees as equals.

Comment

Yes.

I don't hate it but I get what you are saying, managing others is frustrating and they only ever seem to do the bare minimum, but then again that's why they need managing isn't it

Comment

i love this sheeit i basicaly do nothing all day except watch videos play games and stuff in desk sometimes i masturbate to **** or while staring at my co-workers boobs and ass behind the tinted one way window.. only work is at the end of the day where i have to do inventory and count the sales,,,

Comment

Working...
                    X