Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Athiest debates a Christian in a public park confrontation!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet that was the one time the guy in the hat wished, hoped, and prayed that a lighting bolt would strike another man, cutting him in half right on the spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Springfield, Mass was voted the second gayest city in all of America.

San Francisco didn't even crack the top 10.

Sacramento was in the top 25, though.

Hella gay, bro.

sh#T list. it's probably got something to do with queers getting married in mass. i'm not sure if they can in cali yet.

san fran is way gayer than springfield mass. hell, providence RI is gayer than springfield.

speaking of which, i know you an kev have one of those "if we aren't married by the time we're X years old you gotta knock me up" deals. i'm happy for you

Comment

I wish I was there with a paint ball gun.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

if it's in san fran it should be titled: "two queers battle it out."

i didn't even watch the video.
          You dudes need to calm down with that sf gay talk. Go to the Bay Area and talk **** like that you'll get your ass beat by some real ass dudes so quit that **** foreal. Don't get it ****in twisted

Comment

I have watched some Atheist vs Religious debates. While they are entertaining, they are useless to be honest.

Atheist tend to come from a scientific point of view, where as religious people tend to come from a philosophical point of view that really goes no where.

I can argue philosophically about anything, and not be proven wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              I have watched some Atheist vs Religious debates. While they are entertaining, they are useless to be honest.

Atheist tend to come from a scientific point of view, where as religious people tend to come from a philosophical point of view that really goes no where.

I can argue philosophically about anything, and not be proven wrong.
              Have you seen D'Souza? He's a brilliant guy and expert debater and argues for the existence of god based on logic:

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Have you seen D'Souza? He's a brilliant guy and expert debater and argues for the existence of god based on logic:

I have seen him and he's not a good debater. Dr William Lane Craig is by far the best of the Christian apologists. He at least attempts to come from a scientific point of view but in the end, it comes down to faith.

They are entertaining, but never get anywhere because they all come down to FAITH on the theistic side.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

My absolute favorite clip of D'Souza.

Comment

Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
                    You dudes need to calm down with that sf gay talk. Go to the Bay Area and talk **** like that you'll get your ass beat by some real ass dudes so quit that **** foreal. Don't get it ****in twisted

rofl

sure, kid. san fran streets are rough, and you and your homies are badasses.

please

you come from a city known for high real estate prices and ****sexuality.

the toughest dude from your streets is a tossup between andre ward and carlton banks

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      I have seen him and he's not a good debater. Dr William Lane Craig is by far the best of the Christian apologists. He at least attempts to come from a scientific point of view but in the end, it comes down to faith.

They are entertaining, but never get anywhere because they all come down to FAITH on the theistic side.
                      William Lane Craig just bloviates.

Comment

Working...
                      X