Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it natural to get sick of doin your girl??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    A year and a half is small potatoes in the grand scheme of life and relationships. Get back to me when you hit the 5 year mark and tell me how the passion is then.
    I've been in a few lt relationships and the passion did ebb and flow but this relationship seems much different than anything I've experienced.

We don't fight at all; there's been times where we've been pissed at each other but we work things out without the ****in games or drama.

I'm not naive enough to think that the passion and wild sex will be always be incredible but, **** it - I'm gonna ride this thing as long as it lasts. I hope that will be for a long a$$ time

Comment

lol yea. i used to date the hottest girl, the girl that every dude wanted and every girl was jealous of.

we were the IT couple. but yep been down that road before.

id hit it again if i get the chance. maybe next time i see her but she fcking hates me still lol

Comment

typical pinoy thread right here.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          I've been in a few lt relationships and the passion did ebb and flow but this relationship seems much different than anything I've experienced.

We don't fight at all; there's been times where we've been pissed at each other but we work things out without the ****in games or drama.

I'm not naive enough to think that the passion and wild sex will be always be incredible but, **** it - I'm gonna ride this thing as long as it lasts. I hope that will be for a long a$$ time
          That how how I know it wont last, in a year and a half you fools havent had a serious fight? believe it or not but real fights are what strengthens relationships.

Also, not ****ing your girl for a week or so just to let the craving build up is weird, she probably ****ing someone else on the side, as bad as you want to **** she wants to **** and a million dudes she met a day are willing to **** her.

Comment

Man the thing is you just get used to someone...

Like my girl who is from latvia and she is amazing.. she cooks a lot for me.. cleans.. and we have great sex... at first i was really shocked and pleased by this.. but now its just meh.. i am used to it and expect it...

Granted if she was gone.. i would probably be begging her ass for forgiveness and to take me back

Seriously.. sometimes i have to kick myself in the ass and say **** man.. go get her some flowers or chocolates or something.. every once in a while..

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              lol yea. i used to date the hottest girl, the girl that every dude wanted and every girl was jealous of.

we were the IT couple. but yep been down that road before.

id hit it again if i get the chance. maybe next time i see her but she fcking hates me still lol
              she brown pinay or white pinay?

Comment

It's not a matter or getting sick of it. You just grow closer to each other as you go through more and more things in life, sex will take a backseat to other things in your relationship...good and bad.

Like friendship and struggle.

Your woman becomes an extension of you and vice versa.

The longer you're with someone the more you need them and the less you want them.

That all being said, I'm going on 9 years with my lady and I'm not sick of it. You just have to find the right balance.

Also, a lot of it is up to her to keep you thirsty.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.B View Post
                  That how how I know it wont last, in a year and a half you fools havent had a serious fight? believe it or not but real fights are what strengthens relationships.

Also, not ****ing your girl for a week or so just to let the craving build up is weird, she probably ****ing someone else on the side, as bad as you want to **** she wants to **** and a million dudes she met a day are willing to **** her.
                  There's been times when we have clearly disagreed and been pissed at one another but we haven't had any, what I would call, "real fights." I'm sure we will at some point but I'm not gonna force anything just because people make that ridiculous assertion.

Secondly, we both have busy lives - between work, friends & family, and boxinscene we don't always get a chance to see each other so there's nothing "weird" about not having sex everyday

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    There's been times when we have clearly disagreed and been pissed at one another but we haven't had any, what I would call, "real fights." I'm sure we will at some point but I'm not gonna force anything just because people make that ridiculous assertion.

Secondly, we both have busy lives - between work, friends & family, and boxinscene we don't always get a chance to see each other so there's nothing "weird" about not having sex everyday
                    You're exactly right. It's not weird at all. It is all right, and quite healthy, to be man who is not some possessed, sex-craved ape who has to have sex 24/7. Not every woman either, for that matter. In this day and age of **** overload, unrealistic expectations are reeking havoc and causing many men and women all kinds of problems, killing their ability to have a healthy and rewarding, satisfying relationship. Also, some couples just don't fight a lot. That assertion is just made by folks who have never experienced that kind of relationship.

Comment

wonder how many of the stories in this thread are even slightly true

Comment

Working...
                      X