Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it natural to get sick of doin your girl??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pics bro. if u said ur gf is beautiful ya gotta have to post pics for that. or else it's just some ugly hag and ur making shyt up in here.

Comment

Then again, if you were to break up you would be desperately wanting her back after a couple weeks.

Funny how that works

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
        My gf is beautiful, smart great personality and all that good stuff, we been dating for like 3 years now. but after im done getin it in, im so sick of her. like i dont even wanna be around her ahaha. is that natural? i cant even imagine if we get married and what its gonna be like then
        Think about it she's probably sick of you too

in all honesty if you still with her is because you don't want or can't be without her

my advice to you is stop being so boring with her, be creative with her make your relationship fun for you and her and treat her like the beautiful woman you say she is because if not some other dude with a bigger di.ck will and you'll find yourself crying because she left you

true story

Comment

Men are only as faithful as their options.

Cheat on her bro, that'll show her who's boss.

Comment

some of these comments are fckin hilarious. Im gonna sound like a btch for a min, id post a pic but out of respect to her i cant post a pic of her haha. But one poster said all girls eventually get ugly. My girl is one who you can stick with even when or if she does. how is it for the married posters in here?

Comment

absence makes the heart grow fonder.

i am not suggesting you cheat on her. if you're in an established relationship for many years and you cheat you're breaking the rules of decency.
              Last edited by New England; 06-27-2013, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
                some of these comments are fckin hilarious. Im gonna sound like a btch for a min, id post a pic but out of respect to her i cant post a pic of her haha. But one poster said all girls eventually get ugly.My girl is one who you can stick with even when or if she does. how is it for the married posters in here?
                How old are you?

you sound like a 16 year old
                Last edited by -jose-; 06-27-2013, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  Yes, its natural to feel this way.

No matter how hot, smart, funny a girl is.

Show me the hottest girl in the world and I'll show you a guy sick of ****ing her.
                  Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  Men are only as faithful as their options.

Cheat on her bro, that'll show her who's boss.
                  End thread.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    absence makes the heart grow fonder.

i am not suggesting you cheat on her. if your in an established relationship for many years and you cheat you're breaking the rules of decency.
                    there's no comming back from that and the day she gets foreign di.ck you can't say nothing

Comment

I guess I'll be the creep here and ask if in the middle of the night we can switch off; I'll jump into bed with her and you come to my crib and watch some boxing fights on the big screen, we'll switch off again in the morning.

In all seriousness, yes it happens in most if not all relationships. I'd suggest trying to spice things up in the bedroom (completely up to you guys) and/or talking about this issue together. Communication as always is key in relationships.

Comment

Working...
                      X