No announcement yet.

Chicago rapper DJ Nate robbed in broad daylight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
    Lawd here YOU go with this shyt again. Give the racial assumptions a REST, PLEASE.
    I happen to be brown and work with nothing but black and latino kids everyday. I should know, that attitude is very prevalent among them and it was my same attitude when I was a kid.

I feel I have an obligation to reverse that, instead of ignoring the issue like you do. Sweeping the obvious under the rug isn't going to fix it.

Comment

lOl I thought it was funny.

Comment

The **** is DJ Nate?

Comment

Shakes his hand and sneaks him from behind = The NEW street cred.

Comment

What a fucking moron. Getting punked out like that and giving dude your shit. He deserved it, specially after throwing that sign like a hoodlum.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              What is sad is that this is the culture that is glorified among black and latino youth. It's destroying the the progress of black and latino kids.

Then we wonder why we don't get ahead. Why people stereotype and see us in certain ways.
              Exactly!!! Then they go crying when they get caught and blame it on the man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                What is sad is that this is the culture that is glorified among black and latino youth. It's destroying the the progress of black and latino kids.

Then we wonder why we don't get ahead. Why people stereotype and see us in certain ways.
                This is an American trend. Filming and fighting/robbing etc... and not helping people. Then you must run home, click upload and proceed to read racist comments below.

Sadly American culture is similar to some third World countries and ever increasing, but the difference is American be wearing Jordan's and an I Phone instead of flip flops and a machete.

I mean 'yo drive into my block fo sho, and I put a cap in yo ass ******/esse'

PS. Cuah always got to add Mexican/Latino stuff in every post to relate to the thread.

We get it!!! You are a Latino and a Mexican living in the US of A.

Comment

PS. Who the fug is DJ Nate?

Comment

Wow what a bright spark! How long till the internet police solve this one?

Comment

After listening to this, he deserves to get robbed another 3 times.

Comment

Working...
                      X