No announcement yet.

Home invasion caught on tape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtf?!

She was just lying there after the initial attack, he could've just taken what he wanted and left. But he kept beating her in front of her daughter.

What a piece of ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
      Have some Green K

Why is he?
      why is it racial?

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
        why is it racial?
        It is a pretty well known fact that since NJ had a ban on saggy pants, racist attacks from blacks to whites increased.

The Game: Saggy Pants Ban is Racist!

Anyone on the coastal city's boardwalk whose pants sag more than three inches below the hips, with skin or underwear exposed, is breaking the law.

First time offenders are subject to fines ranging from $25-100, with second offenses reaching $200 and community service. Seriously, this is a thing.

Along with several other rappers, Game is pissed. And urging action.

"N****s should sag down to their socks out there. They trying to get people to not sag, please. Can’t tell people how to wear their f***ing clothes," he said.

"What time are we in? This ain't the f***ing slave days. F*** that."

Game notes, "I am with the sagging movement. First five people to get fines, I will pay their tickets ... I will go there and sag cause I am a sagging Sagittarius."

- See more at: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/20....iSQ7CsfV.dpuf

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/20...ban-is-racist/

Comment

Sagging Sagitarius lmfaooooooooooooooooo

Comment

He should be hung by his hands from a tree and whipped until he dies!

Comment

Some one should throw him in a cage with a bear. May he burn in hell.

Comment

Man I saw the link and clicked the video I was saying please dont let this be a black man, please dont let this be a black man. Lo and behold it was. Damn go get a job, beating up random women hoping to ransack the place, scum throw the book at him. Max Penalty and run all charges Consecutive so that piece of shit never sees freedom again.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
                  It is a pretty well known fact that since NJ had a ban on saggy pants, racist attacks from blacks to whites increased.

The Game: Saggy Pants Ban is Racist!

Anyone on the coastal city's boardwalk whose pants sag more than three inches below the hips, with skin or underwear exposed, is breaking the law.

First time offenders are subject to fines ranging from $25-100, with second offenses reaching $200 and community service. Seriously, this is a thing.

Along with several other rappers, Game is pissed. And urging action.

"N****s should sag down to their socks out there. They trying to get people to not sag, please. Can’t tell people how to wear their f***ing clothes," he said.

"What time are we in? This ain't the f***ing slave days. F*** that."

Game notes, "I am with the sagging movement. First five people to get fines, I will pay their tickets ... I will go there and sag cause I am a sagging Sagittarius."

- See more at: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/20....iSQ7CsfV.dpuf

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/20...ban-is-racist/
                  WTF does this have to do with a little white woman mother of two getting beat half to death by a black man? A black peice of sh#t man. Minus the Man part. Scum!

Comment

What makes a man become like that? Its scary to think this happens so often, and so many men are just as monstrous if not worse.

Comment

a buddy of mine told me about this video and what happened...not gonna click to watch...**** like this sickens me

Comment

Working...
                      X