Collapse
No announcement yet.

how many points would serena take off novak in a 1 set match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found the article and it's even funnier than I originally thought. Apparently Braasch played golf that morning, drank some beers, smoked some cigs and still beat both Williams' sisters asses while playing at 50%.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      I found the article and it's even funnier than I originally thought. Apparently Braasch played golf that morning, drank some beers, smoked some cigs and still beat both Williams' sisters asses while playing at 50%.
      Wouldnt take his word for it for the 50%

Imagion you were told to play these star sisters

You'd think 'im going to win 6-0 6-0 each time

Bet his a nobody and thats the story he will tell grand kids 'beat these 2 super tennis players'

Kid will ask who, to google it.

'they were girls' lol

Serena could beat atleast 1 guy in top 1000, venus was never as good as serena has been since lets say 2008.

Comment

No disrespect to women, when I am riding my scooter, I sometimes look twice at a woman in a dress with sexy long hair, cute face, slender legs, nice bum and a decent sized rack. However, when to comes to tennis, they are pathetic.

Watching them play is like watching Andy Murray when he was a skinny 19 year old, moaney biatch who kept cramping.

Comment

Radwansta, lisicki, sharapova.

Not great looking, but very sexy indeed

nothing like sexy chicks putting in the work.

I tottally disagree they should get paid the same cause there lazy ass cant do 5 sets.

If somebody did less hours than me for the same job, and got paid the same, id be pissed off

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
            No disrespect to women, when I am riding my scooter, I sometimes look twice at a woman in a dress with sexy long hair, cute face, slender legs, nice bum and a decent sized rack. However, when to comes to tennis, they are pathetic.

Watching them play is like watching Andy Murray when he was a skinny 19 year old, moaney biatch who kept cramping.
            I forgot to quote

Comment

I am not sure if it's the law or whatever but I agree on the pay.

Anna Kornakova was my crush.

Comment

3-4, 6 points max.

When I was 16 I beat a chick who was a top 20 nationally ranked junior. It was probably around the 8th time I'd ever played tennis in my life.

The Williams sisters lost back to back sets 6-0 6-1 to some guy ranked about 600 in the world here in Australia. The guy was smoking ciggies between games.
                Last edited by Furn; 07-15-2013, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X