No announcement yet.

how many points would serena take off novak in a 1 set match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
    The Serb spreads those gargantuan arse cheeks apart, Inserts his War Hammer, And serves up an Ace.

Game, Set & Match.
    I am not complaining about the imagery you created. lol

Comment

She can look quite pretty but she has the body of a man.

Wide torso, big shoulders, muscular legs and arms.

Big ass and boobs are not unknown to the modern American male

Comment

there is a huge gap in class between the women and the men. i watch more women's tennis than men's because many of the women are good looking and it's decent viewing.

she'd have a hard time returning his serve.

a female athlete will have a better shot in a sport with no contact, but she's still a woman. she's not built the same way as a man. she's got hips, ass, ****, muscles in the wrong places, no muscles in the right places, she carries a ton of water weight, her bones (especially the pelvis) are built for childbirth instead of running.

she might win a point or two, because even a world class tennis player has unforced errors, but she will not be competitive. she won't win any sets. and again, she'd have a ton of trouble even dealing with the serve.

it would be akin to a major leaguer stepping up to hit a 120-130 mph fastball.
        Last edited by New England; 06-26-2013, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Look at the rest of the women on the WTA tour, most of them are very slim, small 'assets' shall we say...basically built for endurance and then you have Serena who has crazy musculature everywhere, she has broad shoulders/wide waist and yeah she is packing more muscle than most men.

She's built for sport. She has a crazy physical advantage over pretty much the rest of the WTA tour. Part of the reason why she is so successful.

Comment

Serena is no women..
            she hides a big dingle under her undies...

so its a male vs male contest.

You never know.

Comment

Originally posted by zapdos View Post
              Serena has evolved since 1998.

Serena would humiliate that dude in 2013

Prime serena >>> venus

Cool it happened,

Serena vs 203rd in world present. She'd beat him
              that guy was quoted as saying that he played like a 600th ranked player just to make the match more interesting and fun to watch for the fans.

Comment

Comment

Serena takes 1 or 2 games if literally everything goes her way but no more than that. She is the greatest female tennis player ever so don't underestimate her skills.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                    that guy was quoted as saying that he played like a 600th ranked player just to make the match more interesting and fun to watch for the fans.
                    LMAO. I did not know this happened. Definitely changes my view on the subject.
                    Last edited by SkillspayBills; 07-01-2013, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                      I'm guessing this is a joke thread but I'll answer anyway.

Serena wouldn't even come close to winning 1 point against Novak. A #1 ranked female is closer in skill to a #200 ranked male(being generous).

Not being misogynist, this is just fact.
                      Actually the #1 ranked female couldn't compete with any male in the top 1000.

They've had an exhibition match where either Serena or Venus played against a guy ranked in the 500's, and he won 6-1, 6-0.

Comment

Working...
                      X