Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone explain this case to me? The last time I really followed it was a year ago and people were calling Zimmerman guilty, now most rational people I trust think he is innocent.

I dont feel like watching 122 youtube videos on this **** just give a basic summary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
      So the defense's case is that Zimmerman only shot Treyvon in self defense because he was attacked.

How do you justify being attacked by someone that YOU'RE stalking?? Someone that's just walking home from the store. That **** is ridiculous.

Boom, end tread. The aggressor. Is it hard to tell who it was?? Really?? When someone is following another, who's the aggressor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        [/U][/B]

Boom, end tread. The aggressor. Is it hard to tell who it was?? Really?? When someone is following another, who's the aggressor.
        So Trayvon returning to confront Zimmerman, punching him in the nose and breaking it, then slamming his head across the pavement isn't being "aggressive"? kk

It's already noted that Zimmerman only got out of his vehicle so he could give a description to the police and the direction in which he might have headed in. But he lost Trayvon in the darkness, but not before the violent thug returned and assaulted him. Now we have a clear cut case of who the real aggressor was.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
          So Trayvon returning to confront Zimmerman, punching him in the nose and breaking it, then slamming his head across the pavement isn't being "aggressive"? kk

It's already noted that Zimmerman only got out of his vehicle so he could give a description to the police and the direction in which he might have headed in. But he lost Trayvon in the darkness, but not before the violent thug returned and assaulted him. Now we have a clear cut case of who the real aggressor was.
          bu-bu-bu but he said "Boom, end thread"

are you saying that when Zimmerman lost Trayvon and Trayvon ambushed him and beat him by slamming his head on the ground he wasnt the aggressor? how can that be? a credible none biased poster said "Boom, end thread"?

Comment

• Comment

• I hope they make a inspirational life time movie about zimmerman

Comment

• Comment

• If this was my thread I would put all the posters that spam nothing but emoticons on ignore. No debate, point of view or discussion just emoticon spam

I'm not surprised though, its hard to defend a thug.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    If this was my thread I would put all the posters that spam nothing but emoticons on ignore. No debate, point of view or discussion just emoticon spam

I'm not surprised though, its hard to defend a thug.
                    They know they have nothing. They're ashamed of what their fellow supporters are threatening to do to their own communities when big George walks. Sadistic animals

Comment

• It's confirmed that both parties lost track of each other. According to GZ's statement, he was walking back to his vehicle after he lost track of TM. It has also been confirmed, according to Jenteal's testimony that TM made it back to the house he was staying at. So the question remains, why did he not retreat into the house? Why did the altercation occur so close to GZ's vehicle and so far away from the hluse if TM was already safe?

Did GZ somehow catch up (on foot) to this young man, confront him in front of his house, overpower him, drag him back to the end of the block, and then murder him? (All this without leaving any defensive wounds on TM). That just doesn't add up.

The fact is GZ following TM is not illegal, reporting suspicious activity to the police is not illegal, and taking lethal action when your life is in danger is not illegal in that state. It's not a simple case of "white man kills unarmed black boy". One must look at the evidence and determine what is the most likely scenario.

Comment

Working...
                      X