This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Eye witnesses said they saw Trayvon (6'2)

bashing Zimmerman's head against the concrete floor.

you can also hear Zimmerman screaming for his life on tape.
    lol at 6'2. You're making crap up now. He was 5'11, 158 lbs., according to the autopsy. Zimmerman was a trained MMA fighter weighing around 200 at the time. He's way over 200 now.

Comment

which continent? GZ is Hispanic. Please stop with the victim act
      Continent? I said contingent you idiot. I don't care what Zimmerman's ethnicity is. There are a lot of racists out there who side with Zimmerman automatically regardless of the evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg happpy View Post
        No, you need to open your eyes to the facts.
        facts.

you need to open your eyes how kids of this generation are just punks. respect for elders is non-existent, not the way how 80s and ealry 90s kids were raised.

youre biased to the whole situation because of skin color.

and fact is, if we go to your post history, hmmm, lets see, a couple years back, you are the most notorious racist on this site.

i know youre about to report and whine to one of the mods but guess what, those are facts.

shove a foot in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          facts.

you need to open your eyes how kids of this generation are just punks. respect for elders is non-existent, not the way how 80s and ealry 90s kids were raised.

youre biased to the whole situation because of skin color.

and fact is, if we go to your post history, hmmm, lets see, a couple years back, you are the most notorious racist on this site.

i know youre about to report and whine to one of the mods but guess what, those are facts.

shove a foot in your mouth.
          You didn't violate the rules so I have in reason to report you. I guess GZ is a punk for walking around with a loaded weapon.

Comment

I feel that a a lot of you are so blind by racism that you refuse to believe the fact that Georgie Zimmerman was wrong for following this young kid. The 911 tape is pure evidence that GZ was told not to engage TM. How can some of you be so stupid? I hope you racist fools never have children.
            I hope they experience what Trayvon's parents experience. All they will be thinking about is 'why did he follow my child in the first place?'

Walk up on a pitbull that's not bothering anyone, provoke it, shoot it....you will be charged with a felony.

Unfortunately, there were no witnesses so these clowns are happy a young black kid got murdered, like it's one less black boy for their daughters to fall in love with.

Comment

He's innocent but the liberal's pressure will make sure he gets a guilty verdict.

They want to prevent a riot, hell people have already been killed in "revenge" attacks all over the country. I wonder why none of those cases got any major media attention?

Innocent white people all over the country were killed and attacked and we heard nothing. No protests, no rage, no liberals crying ....no Al sharpton nothing.

Poor old man.

May God bless GZ. We are behind you, brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                I hope they experience what Trayvon's parents experience. All they will be thinking about is 'why did he follow my child in the first place?'

Walk up on a pitbull that's not bothering anyone, provoke it, shoot it....you will be charged with a felony.

Unfortunately, there were no witnesses so these clowns are happy a young black kid got murdered, like it's one less black boy for their daughters to fall in love with.
                did you just compare Trayvon to an animal that is known for randomly attacking and killing people? ...

Comment

did you just compare Trayvon to an animal that is known for randomly attacking and killing people? ...
                  pitbulls dont do that bro. i should red k yo ass.

Comment

You didn't violate the rules so I have in reason to report you. I guess GZ is a punk for walking around with a loaded weapon.
                    He's a punk for exercising his right to bear arm and carry? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      pitbulls dont do that bro. i should red k yo ass.
                      I love dogs, but Pitbulls do have a bad rep.

That comparison was comically bad

Comment

Working...
                      X