Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is no place for calling somebody a derogatory name but this trial isn't about Trayvon Martin's racism.
    The trial is about whether or not George Zimmerman committed a justifiable homicide.
    Today we were able to establish that GZ pursued TM without cause.
    The fact that TM thought GZ was a pedophile and tried to flee from him should be a point to the prosecution.
    Once TM tried to flee that's where it should have ended right there.

Comment

• First and foremost, I find it crazy that everyone is trying to hard and speak in terms of the law. You are never found guilty or innocent, you are found guilty or not guilty dickheads. None of you can speak to what it means to be a black man, to be followed, profiled and presumed to be guilty without merit. The fact remains that although George Zimmerman is half European and Half South American he is desperately seeking to be more in touch with European Americans than South Americans , or African Americans.

Zimmerman profiles Martin without merit, followed him and shot him to death when he got his worthless ass beat by a boy. Stand your ground doesn't refer to starting a confrontation and pulling the trigger when you've bit more than you can chew. Zimmerman will not be found innocent of anything, that is not a judicial option; he will found guilty or not guilty. He is already guilty of murder. As a black man and a Realtor, I can't even speak on how many times I have been harrassed by "white concerned neighbors". Racism will always exist, I find it deplorable that people act like 40 years of progress has undone 300 years of institutionalized bigotry and hatred on which this country was built upon. If its not the blacks, then it's the browns; however if we look back at columbine, dhalmer,Manson and sandy hook a different picture will be painted.
      Last edited by SouthpawAL; 06-26-2013, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthpawAL View Post
        First and foremost, I find it crazy that everyone is trying to hard and speak in terms of the law. You are never found guilty or innocent, you are found guilty or not guilty dickheads. None of you can speak to what it means to be a black man, to be followed, profiled and presumed to be guilty without merit. The fact remains that although George Zimmerman is half European and Half South American he is desperate seeking to be more in touch with European Americans than South Americans , orAfrican Americans.

Zimmerman profiles Martin without merit, followed him and shot him to death when he got his worthless ass beat by a boy. Stand your ground doesn't refer to starting a confrontation and pulling the trigger when you've bit more than you can chew. Zimmerman will not be found innocent of anything, that is not a judicial option; he will found guilty or not guilty. He is already guilty of murder. As a black man and a Realtor, I can't even speak on how many times I have been harrassed by "white concerned neighbors". Racism will always exist, I find it deplorable that people act like 40 years of progress has undone 300 years of institutionalized bigotry and hatred on which this country was built upon. If its not the blacks, then it's the browns; however if we look back at columbine, dhalmer,Manson and sandy hook a different picture will be painted.
        The only way things will get better honestly is if we start making it better. Raise your kids right and don't let them marry people who haven't had the same upbringing or your grandchildren will fall back into the same cycle. Hopefully the process will continue generation to generation until the ones who don't want to progress die out. But it's tough the idiots are the ones pumping out litters of ignorant children. Making it harder for you and me to advance our people.

Comment

• Martin must have missed the Neighborhood Watch signs as he was scaling the wall with his B&E tools into the gated community. Therefore, he had every right to beat the **** out of somebody inquiring what he was doing in the private nd gated community. How coud he have known that there was a community watch inside of the gated community that he does no belong in and does not live in. So police found Martins B&E tools with some misc ladies ***elry, IT PROVES NOTHING! Martin was just going to the store.
          .........Rockin'

Comment

• Dumbass. He was staying with his father who lived there with his girlfriend. Therefore he has every right to be there. It is also his gated community.

Comment

• Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
              The only way things will get better honestly is if we start making it better. Raise your kids right and don't let them marry people who haven't had the same upbringing or your grandchildren will fall back into the same cycle. Hopefully the process will continue generation to generation until the ones who don't want to progress die out. But it's tough the idiots are the ones pumping out litters of ignorant children. Making it harder for you and me to advance our people.
              You are definitely speaking the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                Martin must have missed the Neighborhood Watch signs as he was scaling the wall with his B&E tools into the gated community. Therefore, he had every right to beat the **** out of somebody inquiring what he was doing in the private nd gated community. How coud he have known that there was a community watch inside of the gated community that he does no belong in and does not live in. So police found Martins B&E tools with some misc ladies ***elry, IT PROVES NOTHING! Martin was just going to the store.
                .........Rockin'
                You're entitled to your opinion. How would you fee if someone harassed you on your way to your home. Stopped you and started asking a bunch of questions for no reason after a long day and they are not the police?

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthpawAL View Post
                  Dumbass. He was staying with his father who lived there with his girlfriend. Therefore he has every right to be there. It is also his gated community.
                  missed, that. I take back that he didn't belong in the community. But still, what about the tools and ladies ***elry found in his possesion? ......... Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
                    It's funny how the cowards that always cry racism are the ones now saying "cracker isn't racist".

Losers.
                    It's not even close to being offensive compared to the N-word.(

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      missed, that. I take back that he didn't belong in the community. But still, what about the tools and ladies ***elry found in his possesion? ......... Rockin'
                      Nothing was found in his possession like that. He only had Ice tea and skittles. Hardly the tools of a burglary.

Comment

Working...
                      X