X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    The true mindset of a coward.
    I don't know the meaning of that word.....

Comment

• Prosecution looking to admit GZ's prior calls to the police

Prosecutor Richard Mantei told a Florida judge Tuesday that the half-dozen calls are central to the prosecution's argument that he committed second-degree murder since it shows his state of mind. Mantei said the calls demonstrate Zimmerman's prior "profiling," and will give jurors context on a "building level of frustration this defendant had" that the suspicious people he reported in his neighborhood were getting away, the Orlando Sentinel reports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        I don't know the meaning of that word.....
        When you'd rather quit than be knocked out.

There ya go.

Comment

You are assuming that the kid knew he had a gun. I don't know of anyone that would attack someone who was pointing a gun at me. Chances are if Zimmerman shot him then, he would have not hesitated to shoot him earlier.

Bottom line is, he shouldn't have followed the kid. He's not a cop, he's not authorized to defend that place with force. He's just a snitch. He should have just called the cops, which he did and left it at that.

Was Trayvon an angel? No but who gives a ****, he didn't deserve to die over nothing.
          no i know he didn't know z had a gun.

because z wasn't waving it around or chasing him with it.

if z was looking to murder him, he wouldn't have waited for the kid to beat him up first. no intent.

no case for murder.

z also didn't do anything illegal or criminally negligent.

no case for manslaughter.

Comment

• Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
            If someone forces you to defend yourself with your fists and you wind up overwhelming them....do you expect to get shot? Do you deserve to get shot?

Maybe Zimmerman believed he was on the verge of losing his life, but the dope should have thought about that before he pressed the issue. Did he press the issue because he was thinking "I have a gun and that will take care of whatever happens."?
            forced to defend himself?

what did z do to force him to defend himself?

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

if z was looking to murder him, he wouldn't have waited for the kid to beat him up first. no intent.

no case for murder.

Yea but you said that the kid beat up a guy who had a gun....he didn't know he had a gun so that point is invalid.

I don't think that Z was looking to kill the kid, I just think he shouldn't have been following the kid with a loaded weapon.

Why would you grab a loaded gun, and follow a kid when the police dispatcher told you not to?

Comment

Yea but you said that the kid beat up a guy who had a gun....he didn't know he had a gun so that point is invalid.

I don't think that Z was looking to kill the kid, I just think he shouldn't have been following the kid with a loaded weapon.

Why would you grab a loaded gun, and follow a kid when the police dispatcher told you not to?
                if i said "BEAT UP A KID WITH DIABETES" did he have to know the kid had diabetes?

nothing illegal about following someone. koreans do it to black kids all the time at their stores.

i don't think he went to grab a gun. he had a carry permit right? he probablty has a gun on him all the time. not just because he saw martin.

now if he ran to his house to get a gun just for martin..... then we might have some evidence of intent.

Comment

no case for murder.

The defense rests, your honor.

Comment

forced to defend himself?

what did z do to force him to defend himself?
                    Kept harrassing him...following him....getting in his space. When you're a nobody and doing that to someone there is a great chance they will feel extremely threatened.

"Z" did that because the thought was in his head "I have this gun, so I can do this."

Comment

This week I been getting it from all angles...it's ok though. Like Margarito I'm taking the shots and rolling with them.
                      Come on Cua!

no need to say the M' word

Comment

Working...
                      X