X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patiently waiting for riots across America

Comment

• Hahahahahahahaha justice has been served, what now black racists? You gonna go kill whitey like you threatened to? ****KKKKKKK OUTTA HEREEEEEEEEEEEEE You stacked the cards as much as possible in this case AND STILL LOST, GOOD GAME, GOODBYE, SEE YOU LATER.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
        am i the only one who doesn't really care about this trial?

No, you're not alone. This is the first time I entered this thread today.

A 1000+ worth of posts that I could've cared less about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
          Kill the evidence. Walk free.
          Don't be mad homie.

Comment

• The case that the State brought forth just wasn't very good and could not prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

People may not like it, but that's the way it goes.

Comment

This dude will get to carry a gun around again like nothing ever happened. Unreal.
              Damn right he will because he's NOT GUILTY. GEORGE "FREEMAN" ZIMMERMAN.

Comment

• funny how the media, the liberals and a huge portion of the public portay zimmerman as a racist. Yet the real racists are the ones who have turned this into a race issue and the ones who are threatening zimmerman

Comment

The defense wants you to think this is about the fight, but that's not the case. Zimmerman set off the chain of events by following Trayvon Martin. That's why he'll get manslaughter. I guarantee it.

P.S. Stop lumping black people together as if they all think alike.

According to the autopsy, he was 71 inches (5'11). You won't do any research though because it'll wreck your caricature of him.
                  People aren't as tall as they think they are then, even his family described him as 6+

also LOLOLOL WRONGGGGGGGGGGG IT'S NOT ILLEGAL TO FOLLOW SOMEONE, CASE CLOSED, NOT GUILTY.

Comment

• He was never really guilty from the start. Thank goodness.

Comment

• We won baby, We did it

Comment

Working...
                      X