No announcement yet.

The 200 Greatest Movie Performances Of All Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    So overrated.... And this is coming from a Dutch person.
    How is he overrated? He never gets recognition for that role and make no mistake about it, it was one of, if not the greatest roles of all time and the fact he improvised the last scene which to me, is the greatest scene in cinema history.

To say Rutger Hauer is overrated in Bladerunner is essentially saying Bladerunner is overrated, it's not.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
      I was surprised not to see one of my own personal favourites, Peter Mullan, on the list ( Unless I missed him ).

If you're still in Doubt, check out both 'My Name Is Joe' & 'Tyrannosaur'.

Both Achingly beautiful yet Heart-Breaking and Gut-Wrenching performances. And certainly more deserving of a place on that particular list then the likes of Keira Knightly, Matt Damon, Amy Adams, Kristin Stewart, Simon Pegg, Hugh Jackman and a host of others.

Also, Alan Rickman's Performance as Severus Snape in the Potter films over Hans Gruber in Die Hard? WTF!
      Jackman definitely caught my eye. I like Robert Downey Jnr. but I don't know if his role in Iron Man is what he would want to be remembered for as his greatest performance.

Comment

Working...
      X