Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doc Rivers to the Clippers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't Stern say he would block any trade that would send Garnett to the Clips? Wonder what their next step will be.

Comment

no idea who Doc Rivers is but since I've been on the Clipper bandwagon for acouple years. I'll support him

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        Isn't that the same reason Ray Allen left the Celts? LOL not surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          times have changed.

kobe and shaq were trying to get rid of the other star on their team.
          true.. kobe missed 2-3 more rings by throwing his ticket to championship under the bus though..

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            times have changed.

kobe and shaq were trying to get rid of the other star on their team.
            true.. kobe missed 2-3 more rings by throwing his ticket to championship under the bus though..

Comment

How do you even trade a coach for players/draft pics etc.

What kinda nonsense is that?

Comment

rivers is just like his son,

grossly overrated.

it was tom thibodeau who was the mastermind behind the last championship winning celtic team.

i dont see how rivers is going to make deandre into competent free throw shooter.

i dont see how rivers is going to stop blake's overall regression.

i especially dont see how rivers is going to not make chris paul a c*nt. once a c*nt always a c*nt. he couldnt tame rondo the c*nt how is he gonna tame secret superstar c*nt paul?

i cant wait to see rivers coach this team to less wins than vinny.

Comment

Doc has always had trouble coaching PGs on his teams. And CP3 isn't really easy to coach from what I've heard.

Comment

Originally posted by gatagata View Post
                    Doc has always had trouble coaching PGs on his teams. And CP3 isn't really easy to coach from what I've heard.

chris paul won't tell him "**** you" and they won't get into a fist fight.

rajon rondo ruined the boston celtics. age for the big 3 didn't help.

enjoy the three year rebuild. they're gonna ship rondo out, too. that guy is an immature, overrated loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid Muhammad View Post
                      How do you even trade a coach for players/draft pics etc.

What kinda nonsense is that?

it's the NBA, a rigged basketball league. what do you expect?

the sport is a total joke. they get the best athletes in the world on the same floor and make a mockery of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X