You could become an hero.
      strangle yourself with a purse strap?

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        A hero survives doesn't top themselves.

i could actually hear Mariah Carey's voice when i read that

Comment

Originally posted by SHADYV1 View Post
          I'll start from about two years back. I'm from Miami. Lived there my whole life until I moved a couple of days after I turned 21. I moved up to Central Florida in this little ****ty city called Leesburg, FL. Which is part of a ****ty county called Lake County. I really didn't want to move, but I had literally had no choice because my parents(mom especially) were so keen on moving out of Miami and I had no one to really stay with and I had no money on top of that. So about a month after I moved I enrolled at the CC about 10 minutes from my house to finish my AA degree that I had almost completed down in Miami. I met this cool chick there, one thing led to another and we fell in love... lost our virginity to each other... the whole nine yards. Everything was dandy until her parents found out about us dating... they wanted nothing to do with me(they never even cared to meet me to see the kind of person I was)... all they knew about me was my age. Basically the girlfriend at the time was transitioning from CC to Uni, but she was going to go away to college. I didn't want her to obviously because I felt like we had a great thing going, she felt the same way. Ultimately, she ended up having to go because her piece of **** parents basically gave her an ultimatum. We attempted the long distance thing, but that **** failed horribly. We ended up breaking up a week after she left and that was around this time last year and I'm still in the getting over process as I'm sure she is too. After all that, I attempted to try to move back to Miami because I freaking despise it here and I feel like there is no room for me to grow here. My attempt didn't work so I tried to be positive and psych myself up so I enrolled in the Uni about an hour from where I live(UCF). My first semester there was dandy. I got good grades. Second semester which started last month in May was going great until... one day I was in class, and it hit me. While I was staring at my professor lecturing, I said to myself... "What the **** am I doing here...?" I ended up dropping out because I realized that I wasn't there because I wanted to be there(my heart wasn't into it), but because I felt like I had to be there. Now I'm working at McDonald's part-time which is definitely just a temporary thing until I figure out what the hell I'm going to do. Basically, I want to get the F out of here. I desperately want to move back to Miami because I feel like I've hit a dead-end where I'm at now and there just isn't anything here for me. Ever since I've moved up here everything bad just seems to keep happening to me. The only good thing that happened to me here was meeting that chick and falling in love... but that ended up not being meant to be unfortunately. That's another reason why I want to move too... I feel like I can't completely get over that relationship because of where I'm at. I have a lot of memories here with her and any little thing reminds me of her. It's so annoying. I basically feel stuck in my life and I honestly do feel like I literally am stuck. I feel that as long as I stay living here I'm going to be stuck at that job in McDonald's and I'm going to be wasting my life and not progressing in it. What the hell do I do guys...? I hope I don't sound like some whiny ***** and I know that life doesn't always go your way and you just have to persevere and stay positive, but I feel like enough is enough. I need some words of wisdom guys. I know a lot of you on here are good with that.. so let me have it. What would you do in my situation?
          I actually read this...

not!

But yeah what everyone on here said.... Just off ur self on camera and it might actually mean something...

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            i didnt read that ****...he's talkin about a chick or being unemployed huh
            i didn't read it either but i'm sure he's crying about something.

mofos need to realize this forum is just to pass time while bored.

shoot the **** with strangers.

it's not your diary, ppl here are not your friends.

the closest buddy i have on here is probably you.

and i wouldn't pee on you if you were on fire irl.

Comment

When people say Alcohol solves nothing - they're lying.

Comment

These guys are right bro, you should just kill yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  i didn't read it either but i'm sure he's crying about something.

mofos need to realize this forum is just to pass time while bored.

shoot the **** with strangers.

it's not your diary, ppl here are not your friends.

the closest buddy i have on here is probably you.

and i wouldn't pee on you if you were on fire irl.

so much for that free big mac i was gonna get you when we buy my 9

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                    When people say Alcohol solves nothing - they're lying.
                    LOL it solves it for a night and makes you feel twice as bad the day after.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      so much for that free big mac i was gonna get you when we buy my 9
                      i was just joking.

you my buddy.

Comment

Working...
                      X