No announcement yet.

Marketing major.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marketing major.

I want to get a degree in Marketing, but I'm no good at math, and I heard it requires Calculus. What do I do?

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
    I want to get a degree in Marketing, but I'm no good at math, and I heard it requires Calculus. What do I do?
    Change majors.

Comment

A.) Apply yourself and actually learn the skills the degree demands of you.

B.) Pick another career path.

C.) Do neither and continue to make threads b*tching about your height.

Comment

I guess I'll have to settle for a low paying, menial labor job.

Comment

A lot of degrees require a basic calculus class. It isn't that big of a deal. Just grind it out. Marketing isn't a math-intensive field, though you will likely have to learn a fair amount of statistics.

Comment

But I didn't take Calculus in high school.

Comment

But I didn't take Calculus in high school.
              That's why they have you take it in college. It's an introductory calculus course. All you really need to know coming in is algebra.

Comment

Follow the advice that people gave you in the same thread that you created a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

You're a terrible troll.

Every thread you make goes the same way : You create the thread asking people for advice about something, they give you advice, and you occasionally reply with a defeatist attitude about being doomed to be short, or work a ****ty job, or never getting a girlfriend every time you respond. Never actually paying attention to the advice that's actually been given.

This is the last thread like that you'll ever make in this lounge. Bank on it.

Comment

Is a pre-calculus class. Because that's the highest math I need. I am planning to do Calculus 1 and then stop there, maths-wise.

Comment

Working...
                    X