Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
      have you heard of google?

...........yes

Comment

..............no

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          im good friends with both of em. was actually partyin with them last night lol.

the media needs to leave em alone already. theyre good people
          Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
          Me and some friends used to hang out at the bar/club Vili Fualau DJ'ed at. They even went to Mary Kay's house one time. Also my coworkers delivered a fridge to their beachhouse. They said she was childish as hell.
          Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
          Does he still DJ at the bar on Auburn Way. That's where me, my bro, Mex and stuff met Vili and MK. They're koo as hell. We were supposed to go to their Halloween party a couple years back.
          They can be the coolest people in the world, I couldn't care less, because nothing changes the fact that she's a dirty fucking paedophile.

If it was the other way around, you'd be condemning him, show some balls and drop the double standards.

Comment

Originally posted by xLuKeYx View Post
            They can be the coolest people in the world, I couldn't care less, because nothing changes the fact that she's a dirty fucking paedophile.

If it was the other way around, you'd be condemning him, show some balls and drop the double standards.

she has brown fetish.
            can you imagine if the the girl is 13 and caucasian and the guy is brown and 30 something...

Comment

Originally posted by larryXdavid View Post
              can you imagine if the the girl is 13 and caucasian and the guy is brown and 30 something...

And rightfully so.

Comment

Originally posted by larryXdavid View Post
                she has brown fetish.

When is the last game this guy posted something that wasn't about ****ing little girls.........

Comment

The very fact that most who have posted on this thread are making jokes, shows that women doing things like this will never be dealt with properly.

She's a pedo, pure and simple and needs to be sent down for 20 years at the very least.

Comment

Originally posted by xLuKeYx View Post

Ok. Yes sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                      The very fact that most who have posted on this thread are making jokes, shows that women doing things like this will never be dealt with properly.

She's a pedo, pure and simple and needs to be sent down for 20 years at the very least.
                      Well I was fantasizing about ****ing girls since I was 8

If if was in this kid's shoes, it would have been a dream come true.

Comment

Working...
                      X