Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't understand the obsession with having sex dogystyle.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trigg happpy View Post
    I don't like hairy vaginas! It's need to bald. Eating pu$$y will never be gross to me.
    There needs to be some hair to remind me I'm performing cunnilingus on an adult.

Comment

When I was younger I use to wash my penis in the bathroom sink after sex. I'm pretty sure everyman on here has done the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
        There needs to be some hair to remind me I'm performing cunnilingus on an adult.
        By Hank Moody

Comment

A.) **** sex is great
          B.) Finding hair on a girl nowadays is like finding treasure. Like 98% of women under 35 are shaved in my experience.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            Ever just start looking around the room
            I usually pretend Im Patrick Bateman, flex in the mirror and look in the camera

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              A.) **** sex is great
              B.) Finding hair on a girl nowadays is like finding treasure. Like 98% of women under 35 are shaved in my experience.
              1) absolutely
              2) True, unless you fcuk a girl who wasn't expecting to have sex anytime soon so she didn't shave recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Pies View Post
                By Hank Moody
                Yeah that whole monologue he has immediately comes to mind whenever the subject comes up. Was gonna link the video but didnt feel like looking it up.

Comment

tried ****.. couldnt get the pipe to fit, ffs even with lube..

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg happpy View Post
                    When I was younger I use to wash my penis in the bathroom sink after sex. I'm pretty sure everyman on here has done the same.
                    t shirts.. clean white t shirts..

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      1) absolutely
                      2) True, unless you fcuk a girl who wasn't expecting to have sex anytime soon so she didn't shave recently.
                      That's why full bush is like finding treasure. You pretty much know nobody else has touched that in awhile.

Comment

Working...
                      X