Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crazy naked man in subway attacks people (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
    I would.

I have a seven year old daughter, so if we were both there I'd gauge the level of threat and make sure he didn't have a direct line to her that didn't go through me first - just in case.

As for him being naked. Children don't have a problem with that until adults start imposing their own views and hang ups onto them.

I wouldn't have a problem with her seeing that. Plus, she's just learnt to cartwheel so she find the naked handstand to be pretty impressive!
    You have a strong girl then. The little girls I know would be terrified and scarred.

Comment

Someone should have two pieced that crackhead. There's some disgusting ass people out there.

Comment

This could not have been in NYC, I knew it, it was in San Francisco. NYPD would not play, 3 minutes and no cops. Here you get swarmed by cops in a minute in a busy station like that.

Comment

I would have tackled him no doubt. Usually when one person gets dropped, the whole crowd come in to help.

If no one does anything then most people just ignore/run.

One thing though, he was strong. Man was doing flips and hand stands like a monkey.

He was naked, no knife or gun. No worries.

Comment

Somewhat like Foreman Fights Five, I'm pretty sure this is what Duran did in early '81 to prove to people that he still had a set of cojones.

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
              Somewhat like Foreman Fights Five, I'm pretty sure this is what Duran did in early '81 to prove to people that he still had a set of cojones.
              Wrong thread?

Comment

Would have kicked him in the nuts.

Comment

Larry didn't take Floyds restraining order well at all.

Comment

I like his hair.

Comment

16th St. Mission BART station attracts a lot of odd characters. Used to pass through plenty of times when I lived there. I don't think I would consider it unsafe but it's pretty ghetto.

Originally posted by #YOLO View Post
                      Would have kicked him in the nuts.
                      While watching the video I actually was half-expecting this to happen lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X