Collapse
No announcement yet.

R.I.P. yellow and black The Scene stays Champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've actually been having some issues with bscene lately.

i have checked a zillion other websites, so i know it's not my comp or browser. the bscene pages have trouble loading about 1 in 10 times. maybe 1 in 5. it will actually cause me to close all of my windows in my browser. i've had to change my homepage from bscene to something called "google."

tragic.

bscene has a bad rep with advertisers. i hope my browser isn't draggin it's feet on this site because of malicious advertisers.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

i have checked a zillion other websites, so i know it's not my comp or browser. the bscene pages have trouble loading about 1 in 10 times. maybe 1 in 5. it will actually cause me to close all of my windows in my browser. i've had to change my homepage from bscene to something called "google."

tragic.

bscene has a bad rep with advertisers. i hope my browser isn't draggin it's feet on this site because of malicious advertisers.
      I freeze quickly on here its this site i have no problems elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        I freeze quickly on here its this site i have no problems elsewhere.

i cannot confirm this for sure, but i think my last comp died because of a virus / malicious program it picked up on the bscene.

it's a shame, because this is the best forum in the world, at least in my eyes.

Comment

tragic.

I had the same problem, it started after Canelo - Mayweather was announced, just install AdBlock Plus, it worked for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            Good riddence, anyone who knows the stories behind the scenes knows this is a good thing
            I know you're a notorious motherfucker over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
              I had the same problem, it started after Canelo - Mayweather was announced, just install AdBlock Plus, it worked for me.

it's funny that you mention that, because that's exactly when the problems started. i've got a mac, doe. it blocks all popups. i really shouldn't have to be doing this stuff unless this site is carrying really malicious ads.

my comp probably freezes these windows because the site is trying to install malicious programs. that's my guess. when i go on another bad website i usually get a prompt telling me that it's bad news, and i close it. sometimes i get one on bscene, and i won't log in for a week.

Comment

it's funny that you mention that, because that's exactly when the problems started. i've got a mac, doe. it blocks all popups. i really shouldn't have to be doing this stuff unless this site is carrying really malicious ads.

my comp probably freezes these windows because the site is trying to install malicious programs. that's my guess. when i go on another bad website i usually get a prompt telling me that it's bad news, and i close it. sometimes i get one on bscene, and i won't log in for a week.
                Same thing happens on my Mac and pretty sure it cost me a hard drive and a reload as well on one of my pcs. Have adblock on my pc now, but what do i do about the mac?

OT and regarding other sites; Yeah saw guerrilla posts on the dying site about people moving to chb. The mods delete these threads shortly after they are posted.

There's another thread like this in the lounge at the dog pound as well. Think they'll see an influx of refugees.

Comment

I think it got too hot for them regards Islam after the Boston bombing and Woolwich murder, so many threads slating the religion of pieces, jihadi's etc, and pro EDL, or at least pro them getting fairer treatment. I hope something else springs up to take its place with similar toleration of views and lanaguage. Just because some views offend certain individuals or groups, tough. ESB will have far less traffic anyway.

Comment

great...now more ******s will coming to this site

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                      Same thing happens on my Mac and pretty sure it cost me a hard drive and a reload as well on one of my pcs. Have adblock on my pc now, but what do i do about the mac?

OT and regarding other sites; Yeah saw guerrilla posts on the dying site about people moving to chb. The mods delete these threads shortly after they are posted.

There's another thread like this in the lounge at the dog pound as well. Think they'll see an influx of refugees.
                      Same thing here... I thought it was traffic related though...

Comment

Working...
                      X