Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Man Of Steel" Might Just Blow Past All Box Office Records Set To Date ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nolan is involved so this movies will be an ATG at the box office.

Comment

If you guys don't stop watching all these trailers and featurettes it's going to ruin the movie.

I'm staying away until I can watch it on imax with no baggage and no expectations

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
        If you guys don't stop watching all these trailers and featurettes it's going to ruin the movie.

I'm staying away until I can watch it on imax with no baggage and no expectations
        They told way too much in that video.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg happpy View Post
          They told way too much in that video.
          I learned my lesson lol.

They already give away too much in trailers, so when I saw this was 13 minutes long I didn't even press play

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg happpy View Post
            Nolan is involved so this movies will be an ATG at the box office.
            For Sure.

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post

I hear you. I was afraid of the same. I keep in mind the film is still 2 hours and 23 minutes long, though. Pluuus, I hear there will be some surprises.

Comment

really lookin forward to this movie...more than BAtman

Comment

i think it'll crack a billion worldwide, but it won't get close to avatar money.

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                By the way, Joss Whedon's direction of The Avengers set the bar very high.

I think the team up of Snyder and Nolan will do this film pretty good.
                it actually didn't. it made a ****load of money because of the assembling of all those heroes, but I saw it three times and was totally disappointed. same with iron man 3.

looking forward to guardians of the galaxy though. i heard that benicio del toro just signed on to play thanos. possibly.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  really lookin forward to this movie...more than BAtman
                  As one poster on YT put it, "It's gonna be an hour of character building and an hour of in your face eye-rape!".

Comment

They better use this song throughout if they are smart.

Comment

I doubt it. It might not even make as much as Fast and Furious 6, which I've seen twice already. Don't get me wrong, I plan to see it and it will make $ I just don't think it will break records.

Comment

Working...
                      X