No announcement yet.

Conspiracy theory debunkers...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conspiracy theory debunkers...

Was on another forum, and a conspiracy guy was going off. Not that I entertain much of what they say, but he was/did bring up interesting points/questions (much of what they say is just broscience, im well aware). But...Specifically with wtc7. Its just magically....fell....and nobody has questions? I've had no desire to get wrapped around the axle in the conspiracy stuff, lookkng it up or whatever, was just wondering if anybody has a reasonable explanation.

Last edited by ~AK49~; 05-30-2013, 02:49 PM.

http://www.debunking911.com/WTC7.htm

http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...umed-fire.html

Comment

Thanks for this

building 7 has always been the main thing that I didnt understand about goings on that day

Comment

Thanks bro, a lot going on there so will read more in depth when I get a chance. Weren't those building specifically designed to take that kind of 'punishment'? I'll have to read those links before I comment on too much more, just seems kind of odd (which isn't to say that odd can't happen in real life. A bunch of other evil **** can happen too though. Humans are no angels).

Comment

Building 7 was severely damaged by debris from building 1 (I think - one of the towers) and also suffered raging fires that were completely unchecked for hours (the sprinkler system was offline after the tower collapses destroyed much of the water supply system) and a collapse occurred about an hour after the fire department predicted it would.

Comment

Larry Silverstein ordered the building be pulled(controlled demolition).

"I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse."

Last edited by el malo; 05-31-2013, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post

"I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse."
              Do you know what and how much is involved in controlled demolition? Takes a lot of planning and preparation, including putting explosives in correct places. More than likely, I'm guessing the fire chief recognized the lost cause, recognized how many men he had already lost, and decided to get his men the f out of there. That's my guess.

That said, it seems odd that the furthest building away from the twin towers is the one that caught on fire, none of the other WTC buildings (3,4,5,6), which are a lot closer, didn't catch on fire. But, its always easy to question things in hindsight. Sometimes, **** just happens, and that's the way the cookie crumbled.
              Last edited by ~AK49~; 05-31-2013, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
                Do you know what and how much is involved in controlled demolition? Takes a lot of planning and preparation, including putting explosives in correct places. More than likely, I'm guessing the fire chief recognized the lost cause, recognized how many men he had already lost, and decided to get his men the f out of there. That's my guess.

That said, it seems odd that the furthest building away from the twin towers is the one that caught on fire, none of the other WTC buildings (3,4,5,6), which are a lot closer, didn't catch on fire. But, its always easy to question things in hindsight. Sometimes, **** just happens, and that's the way the cookie crumbled.
                My guess is:

Pull it= the building
                Pull them= the firefighters

He said "pull it" so IMO he was talking about pulling(controlled demolition) the building.

Comment

My guess is:

Pull it= the building
                  Pull them= the firefighters

He said "pull it" so IMO he was talking about pulling(controlled demolition) the building.
                  "It" might refer to the operation as a whole.

As in "pull the plug" on the task of combating the fire. Why would someone go to the hassle of blowing up a burning building?

Comment

He used the term "Pull" to describe a decision made. Conspiracy theorists say "Pull" is a term used by demolition experts. This is one of those many half truths conspiracy theorists use to convince the ignorant. "Pull" is used when they "Pull" a building away from another with cables during demolition.

All taken from the link i already posted.

http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

Comment

Working...
                    X