No announcement yet.

Lebron James OK with FLOPPING

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is flopping like diving in soccer?

If it is you need to cut it out as quickly as possible before the culture takes hold. Impose harsh bans for those who are seen doing it.

Once its in the game its very hard to get it out, as we have found in soccer. It hurts the reputation of the sport and makes it less watchable for fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      Is flopping like diving in soccer?

If it is you need to cut it out as quickly as possible before the culture takes hold. Impose harsh bans for those who are seen doing it.

Once its in the game its very hard to get it out, as we have found in soccer. It hurts the reputation of the sport and makes it less watchable for fans.

that 'culture' is very much embedded into the sport, unfortunately

they're trying to enforce anti-flopping rules by handing out fines but its downright laughable...

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

they're trying to enforce anti-flopping rules by handing out fines but its downright laughable...
        Fines are so pointless when you get to this level of sports imo. These guys make way too much money for it to even register.

Match bans are the only way to go for me. I bet managers and coaches would be telling their players not to dive/flop if they knew that they could be missing their star players for the next two or three games.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          Fines are so pointless when you get to this level of sports imo. These guys make way too much money for it to even register.

Match bans are the only way to go for me. I bet managers and coaches would be telling their players not to dive/flop if they knew that they could be missing their star players for the next two or three games.

the nba anti flopping penalties are a complete and utter farce.

they dont fine blatant star floppers but have only fined scrub players.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            LOL at Lebron saying he doesn't flop. Very few flop like Lebron.

Lebron used to do this flopping **** that pissed me off where he would whip his head back and start holding his hand to his nose like he's checking for blood, even if he got hit in the leg or something.

He still whips his head back, but I don't see him do the check for a nosebleed thing anymore.

^^^^^^^^^^^this

Comment

lol Lebron is the biggest flopper ever

Comment

which is why nazr deserved to put him on his ass for real

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Hilarious!

Comment

This **** makes the game nearly unwatchable. Foul after foul after foul on very little contact. The refs shouldn't call fouls based on reactions. They should call fouls only on egregious contact that they actually see.

Comment

Birdman shoves Hansborough to the ground and shoves him again=double technical, flagrant 1.

Nazr pushes Lebron, Lebron flops=Nazr ejected.

No bias here.

Comment

Working...
                      X