Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lebron James OK with FLOPPING

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a Miami Heat fan all I have to say is Lebron is doing what it takes to win.

WAR HEAT !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
      As a Miami Heat fan all I have to say is Lebron is doing what it takes to win.

WAR HEAT !!!!
      why do u want to win that way??? Just play ball and win the game without acting ya know. NBA has a huge problem on there hands with flopping and arguing every foul call. The players come off soft and babies at the same time. If i was stern I would implement a rule if you argue a call whatsoever it's a T. Shut your mouths and play the game. I mean every call someone is arguing even players who are not even involved in the play. For instence lebron tonight on the drive in the 4th quarter on stevenson he was begging for a call and slapped the damn floor i mean its pathetic. The worst team was the pistons the year they won in the 2000"s all they did was complain. Stop *****ing and play

Comment

Flopping gifs.

http://sports.yahoo.com/photos/flopp...145525086.html

Comment

Originally posted by oside4life View Post
          why do u want to win that way??? Just play ball and win the game without acting ya know. NBA has a huge problem on there hands with flopping and arguing every foul call. The players come off soft and babies at the same time. If i was stern I would implement a rule if you argue a call whatsoever it's a T. Shut your mouths and play the game. I mean every call someone is arguing even players who are not even involved in the play. For instence lebron tonight on the drive in the 4th quarter on stevenson he was begging for a call and slapped the damn floor i mean its pathetic. The worst team was the pistons the year they won in the 2000"s all they did was complain. Stop *****ing and play
          I understand these guys are huge and strong but can't take a hit and flop. It's a part of the game and if the Miami Heat win a championship by flopping to win..... hey that's tough and that's how the cookie crumbles but don't hate the player, hate the game.

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
            I understand these guys are huge and strong but can't take a hit and flop. It's a part of the game and if the Miami Heat win a championship by flopping to win..... hey that's tough and that's how the cookie crumbles but don't hate the player, hate the game.
            flopping is not part of the game thats why they get fined. Hell in hockey they get penalized it's not part of the game and it looks soft as hell. Shaq and barkley said it, it's not acceptable

Comment

Working...
            X