Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are some dudes so against ****ing fat or ugly chicks?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because I like the best of everything and i dont see why i have to settle for less poosie.

Poosie is poosie for alot of man but im more selective. Im not ugly or broke and i dont need ugly fat chicks. Eww lol

I can honestly say that all my exs were 7 and up..

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
      Desperation. If you can get girls that aren't fat or ugly why don't you? Unless you have a fat fetish.
      Eh it's not desperation.

Sometimes you want chicken, sometimes you want pork.

Sometimes you just want to eat because there's food in front of you.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with banging a fat chick and absolutely zero reason to feel shame.

The only time you should feel shame when banging someone is if you're banging a tranny *cough* julia

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
        When you're an old phart like me..................... that's all you get.
        You just have to deal with it MF.
        My O.G, if you're still getting ass at your age, i have crazy respect for you lol

I mean that sincerely

Comment

for me rihanna is already borderline fate don'g do fat chicks,can get a slim prostitute anytime of day for 60 dollars t our red light districts here if i'm feeling horny

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            My O.G, if you're still getting ass at your age, i have crazy respect for you lol

I mean that sincerely
            ..... up until I'm 6ft under baby.

Comment

Nah. Fat chicks give great head

Comment

Originally posted by Zpar View Post
                Ugliness can be pretty, too. It's like how people think bulldogs are cute. People have different tastes.

Delicious.
                Creepiest use of the word "delicious" on an internet forum im history.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                  Eh it's not desperation.

Sometimes you want chicken, sometimes you want pork.

Sometimes you just want to eat because there's food in front of you.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with banging a fat chick and absolutely zero reason to feel shame.

The only time you should feel shame when banging someone is if you're banging a tranny *cough* julia
                  So that's indirectly admiting you like fat girls lol. That's fair. Whatever floats your boat I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
                    Creepiest use of the word "delicious" on an internet forum im history.

Comment

While it certainly is delicious to try "the best of the best," there's a certain joy in experimenting with unusual delicacies.

This Halloween, give the ugly women the best date of their lives.

Comment

Working...
                      X