Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are some dudes so against ****ing fat or ugly chicks?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sociopath View Post
    Last time I banged a fat, ugly woman her vag stunk like cheddar and butt. Not that I put my face anywhere near it, but it stunk up the whole room.

She was so bad that I could not even think about pussy without feeling grossed out for the next day or two.

It was then I decided to take a break from fat ugly women.
    Fuking legend you took one for the team that day bro.

Comment

Ugly women and fat women can be attractive, too. Depends on a man's taste.

Delicious.

Comment

When you're an old phart like me..................... that's all you get.
        You just have to deal with it MF.

Comment

If you could drive a nice car why would you drive a ugly car?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            If you could drive a nice car why would you drive a ugly car?
            For the experience. Not every car is as funny looking as those "Smart" ones.

Delicious.

Comment

i said it before I'll say it again, as long as she got more ass den stomach, I'm going in

I've had my fair share of fatties, they are so much fun and have that good kitkat. Its because nobody wants them so they ain't been ran through unlike the "pretty" girls with nice bodies which I've had my share of as well and I can confirm the fatties are superior in the sack.

Now I'm not saying I'll marry a fatty and start a family wit one, but you best believe ima slay them while I'm still young and dumb

but two each is own

One man's garbage is another man's treasure remember dat

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                I've never had any reservations about it ..

I can't help it lol. Sometimes I see a beautiful big ass walking by and I don't really care about any other part of her body. I just wanna go deep In that mother****er.

It's not like you gotta marry her after, and it's still better than your hand. I don't do it anymore because I'm commited to someone but I just know so many guys who limit themselves and I don't know why.

I mean it's fine if they can land a dime every weekend but some of my friends haven't ****ed in months. That ****'s unhealthy.

And everytime I try to hook them up they're so damn picky.
                Desperation. If you can get girls that aren't fat or ugly why don't you? Unless you have a fat fetish.

Comment

I love gargantuan fat p*ssy flaps... You havent lived until you've motorboated humongous flaps which left your face smelling of gash for atleast five mins upon completion of the debauchery.

Comment

Maybe because they're fat and ugly

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      Maybe because they're fat and ugly
                      Ugliness can be pretty, too. It's like how people think bulldogs are cute. People have different tastes.

Delicious.

Comment

Working...
                      X